We are all going to be charging our ultimates slower

Just a PSA to make more people aware.

The full patch notes are here: Overwatch PTR Patch Notes – July 18, 2019
Check it out if you haven’t already because there are a lot of impactful changes.

Brigs ult will be charging EXTRA slow because she also received a 10% increase to ultimate cost, but we’ll have to see how much of that her mini-rework negates.

Yes and it’s trash some heroes rely on their ults way more than others. Genji having longer downtime between blades is not the same as widow having downtime between infrasight cuz all of her power is in her gun

2 Likes

it still wont be as slow as meis ult, poor girl she had her ultimate cost increase by 52% since games release and its not even that great of an ult in general

They probably slowed her ult charge more than others because of how the increased inspire healing could cause it to charge faster.

Just a quick question, do any of you know who is going to charge the slowest?

Let me tell you, the mini rework is going to make her do so much more healing.

send her to hell, I’ll wave her away with my escape fade moira

Definitely Zarya lol

But since she will die in 5 sec in the fight, it doesn’t make sense

That ult used to be one of the most rapid in the game though, or thats what it felt like playing as and against her, I don’t miss it.

It’s a quite hit or miss now with the mobility-creep in the game, maybe individual heroes like her could receive some fine tuning on their ult charges, lucio for example who’s beat can bit a little disappointing at times.