WAY too much screen shake

Does anyone know if there is any way to tone it down or disable the amount of screen shake? Fighting a Pharah is by far the worst, even if she hits you for like 20 splash damage you shake so badly aiming up at her it’s unbearable and actually messes with aiming. I don’t mind the winston or Rein shake because at least they’re up in your face and large, but junk pharah and soldier explosions are just so distracting mid fight everytime.

10 Likes

Agreed, the screen shake and screen clutter in particular is absurdly bad.

7 Likes

The screen shake is terrible not only from a gameplay perspective, but it’s also giving me unbearable motion sickness (that, and the FOV seems to be off). It needs to be massively toned down, or ideally, removed.

And I agree, the onscreen clutter is out of control. Between that and the increased pace of fights, there have been occasions when I can’t tell what the hell is going on.

4 Likes

i genuinely thought my desk was shaking when I got hit by rein, way too much screen shake.

Also, weapons might be a little too loud now or footsteps are too quiet.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure footsteps are way quieter now. In OW1 I could 99% of the time hear someone coming up. In the beta, I’ve had someone literally walk right behind me and I had no idea that they were there. Maybe its the 10000 voicelines or the shots being louder or something. IDK

2 Likes

yup it is super intrusive

2 Likes

Glad I’m not the only one, played some more tonight and yea, just the explosion shake and Rein hammer are so distracting while in the middle of fighting :frowning:

I felt virtual reality sickness after playing OW2 for 1 hour but I never had any problem in OW1.
The shaking is just unbearable I think I’m gonna stay out for it until they decide to adjust it

1 Like