Watchpoint Loot not Appearing

Might wanna try buying it again. I heard they didn’t think your money was good enough the first time around. Bobby Kotick needs Yacht #6 afterall, so be more generous and understanding, it’s a difficult time for them, and buy more watchpoint packs.

1 Like

Someone posted on my original post that it worked for them on PlayStation.

Just make sure that you’re making like you’re going to buy it as you get transferred to the platform’s storefront.

Of course, don’t actually buy it again.
I think due to all the startup issues, the game isn’t registering you have it until you “actively” go and buy it whilst the game is live.

im having the same issue, I definitely dont want to spend another $40 when I already paid for the watchpoint pack before the beta even launched

I got the same problem on PS4, I bought the watchpoint pack June 28, and today I only have the ow1 skins.

I mean, it says in the known bug threads some skins etc aren’t showing. Just wait until there’s a hotfix?

By " some " they mostly means " Widowmaker noire ":skull::disappointed_relieved:

i have the same issue my watchpoint items isnt appearing and now i cant even access the store (on PS5)

1 Like

I’m having the same issue on ps4 which to be honest is ridiculous seen as though I bought it in July and I still don’t have the rewards for it. which for a game made by a company with quite a good reputation they’d be able to sort it out

So i just got back in to ow2 and its acting like I don’t have the game I have the new hero’s but none from OW1 I have all my skins from OW1 but its acting like I have to go through the TFUE. For all the heros it says I don’t have it says unlock the special challenges battle pass or in game shop. Someone help

Bought the pack like a few days before the conversion from OW1 to OW2 happened, was just able to get into the game today and I have nothing, all my previous cosmetics and progress is gone and the pack doesn’t even at least register that I own it

How do I go about “opening a ticket” I’m kinda new to all this cos I didn’t think I would have any problems with the pack but here we are?

1 Like

Blizzard Support If you’re in the US.
Blizzard Support if you’re in EU.

But be prepared for potential long response times.

i bought the watchpoint pack a couple months ago and i still don’t have anything from it but the icon.

1 Like

forgot to mention i also bought some currency and that too didn’t show up. all this was on playstation

I have exactly the same problem! And I’d like to pay your attention on the most interesting point. The system doesn’t detect “Watchpoint pack” as purchased item after Overwatch2 release. Now PSN store proposes to me to buy this pack one more time!

1 Like

Same here: all skins etc from OW1 transferred (except the coins and Competitive points??), but no Watchpoint pack. Kinda sad, cause now I can’t start playing the battle pass (which was included in WP pack)…

1 Like

That is just stupid… PSN can check your transaction history, can’t they? Blizz, please fix :slight_smile:

1 Like

So when you purchased more coins , the Watchpoint pack unlocked automatically? Or did you use those coins to purchase something else in the shop causing the pack to unlock? Also, which platform did it unlock on? :slight_smile:

After I bought coins I got everything watchpoint. The store woke up I guess. Don’t do this strategy unless you actually wanted more coins. They’ll fix it eventually.

I am in a 79,000 long queue for merging my account and the store is removed from my home screen. I cant buy skins or gold guns with my old currency. What do i do now? I have all my OW1 skins and currency just not the watchpoint pack stuff.