Watchpoint Loot not Appearing

I have Overwatch 2 on PS5 and I bought the Watchpoint Pack back in the summer. The loot that I was supposed to get with the pack is not appearing in game. Does anyone know what I did wrong?

19 Likes

Keep an eye out here.

6 Likes

Sorry. I didn’t see the rest. I just got scared when I was able to buy the pack again in the psn store and searched the forums and didn’t find anything. Thanks for the info @aphelion :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ihan sama kuin minulla

How do I tell blizzard that my account specifically is having troubles with this issue? I’ve purchased the watchpoint pack on nintendo switch and have proof of the purchase, but i haven’t received any of the loot?

9 Likes

You can open a ticket to support, but it sounds likely you’ll be waiting awhile before you get an answer.

They seem to be working on fixing things too, so wait a bit, it might resolve.

Or log out and in again.

I have the same issue, already downloaded the PS4 and PS5 version and still nothing

4 Likes

I Got the watchpoint pack before the second beta on xbox i have not got my watchPoint pack yet (battle pass, the currency ect) I have all my ow1 skins.

28 Likes

I finally got in and all is well except my watchpoint pack isn’t working so I’m not sure if I should play yet or wait but then I’m scared to log out

6 Likes

So I got impatient and bought coins. The moment I made another purchase everything on the watchpoint pack became available.

2 Likes

I posted a topic explaining how I got mine to work on the Xbox.
Unsure if this can translate over to be PlayStation however.

can i get the link to that

I never posted before today so hopefully that’ll link properly.

2 Likes

I have all my OW1 skins but nothing of the watchpoint pack is appearing for me too, no skins, no OW coins and no battle pass

3 Likes

thx I got it working

Excellent!

Can we somehow get people to read my original post and see if it works for others?

You know if this works on PlayStation store too?

Same i had a mini heat attack when i was able to buy the watch point pack again

Unknown.

If they have similar system, you could try clicking ‘purchase’ from the in-game store.
But I would only suggest that if it takes you to the PlayStation store screen afterwards.

I tested on Xbox as I knew it wouldn’t confirm another purchase without taking me to the Xbox store first.

1 Like

I know this works with street fighter V because I purchased something’s in game and redirected to the PlayStation store but no idea if it works with Overwatch