Watching OWL whole night only 3 tokens ... does 4 matches last 1h?

Before OWL 2019 start you announced that your system will track watching players. The price - 3 Tokens per 1h of watching. So its very sad to wait for tokens next day (like you said up to 48h of waiting so patience is what we need) and find out that thanks to your system my whole night of watching = 1h = 3 tokens …

2 Likes

i know, right?! last season i never had any trouble receiving my tokens. now though, i don’t think anyone actually got more than 3 tokens for 7 hours watched. :confused:

Me too, I was logged in through blizzard where it said “you have rewards enabled”,
and also watched on my bigger screen with my twitch acct, which is linked to my blizzard.

I missed the first game, and joined during LA’s first win.

I received 3 tokens. Sometime around LA winning, watched the rest, got nothing?

Note: It took HOURS for my tokens to come through on Twitch.

Same! I watched all 4 matches AND I bought the League Pass. I received 3 Tokens. I’m about 215 tokens short from what I was expecting. I just checked in my Overwatch (12hrs later) and still only 3 in there.

Same here, I watched all games and got only 3 tokens.

3, but I think I missed the first 30min or so, not sure because I forgot it was starting up last night.

It’s supposed to be 3 per hour watched so if you only missed ~30 minutes then you are also missing tokens.

It could have been an hour+, it’s hard to tell. I have Mythic raid prog on Thursday night, so that distracted me :slight_smile:

I’d assume you watched for more than 2 hours though if you think you only missed the first bit which would mean you still get more than 3 tokens. Looks like it’s just bugged. I watched from the pre-show through the last match and got 3 tokens which I think they awarded during the Gladiators game but then nothing.

It doesnt matter. Iv got just 3 tokens just like everyone else. OWL twitter is spamed with messages from every possible country. The system is just broken despite 6 months of break. Its enough to make it work properly. #smallindiecompany

Just as a follow up, Blizzard is aware that most players only got 3 tokens last night. I do have hope the problem will be corrected tonight.

If anyone got ZERO tokens and watched the whole night, please follow my Twitch Rewards Guide here:

So im not alone in this? I watched the whole thing and got 3 tokens. Thanks Jeff for saying we get more tokens today, makes a lot of sense

Dude xd this is Blizzard :3 (Activision) :Something wrong? Its not us. They will tell you: yea its our fault, but thats all. “Their fault” is what we will get and nothing more. Bcs empty words without proper compensation is the best reward :3

I am getting my tokens now, thank you.