Watched OWL for about 7 hours and I only got 3 OWL tokens

I watched the OWL stream from start to finish and I should of gotten 6 OWL tokens (you get 3 tokens by watching for 3 hours). I always make sure my online status is “watching OverwatchLeague” to be 100% sure I’ll get every drop but nope.

Is anyone else having this problem?

edit: everything seems to be fixed for me now

6 Likes

Same, the had some issues in the beginning, I think we’ll get them later.

1 Like

There have been known issues today and Blizzard is aware of it. In the previous season, many cases tokens are often caught up later (but no promises). For anyone who did not get any tokens, please take time to check out the troubleshooting section in my guide here:

1 Like

Same as literally always, just be patient. I’m sure we’ll get them.

actually, we should have gotten 18 or 21 tokens, if we watched 6 or 7 hours.

“You’ll earn three League Tokens for every hour of live Overwatch League matches watched”

4 Likes

Me, i only got 3 tokens too…

I only got 3 too and watched for about 6 hours. I’m seriously pissed. I only watched the entire thing to get the tokens bc I only cared about the Dynasty vs Gladiator match. I could have just tuned in for that and no difference would have been made.

Wasn’t it a token each game last season? Yikes they nerfed that.

Nah you get more this season. Last season you would get any where from 12-15 tokens. This season you will get 18 to 21. Last night lasted for 7 hours.

But OP said you get 3 token for watching 3 hours?

Is it a token per hour now or still a token per game?

It’s 3 tokens per hour but there’s a bug in the system which didn’t give us our remaining 18 tokens. Based on last season’s experiences, those tokens are as good as gone.

Hey everyone. I’m still looking into it, from what I could tell everyone (including myself) only got a single 3-token drop.

I do believe we’ll just have to keep calm and move along. They might get us caught up later, they might not. Once again that’s one of those things that’s difficult to go back and adjust. Last time this happened was during the all-star weekend and tokens was later reimbursed days after.

Thanks everyone for being at least patient with me, as a player I can only do so much to try and find information. Hopefully Blizzard will get this sorted out soon enough.

Okay, sure, that’s not great to get only 3 tokens instead of X more, but… it’s just one day. There’s still half a year to get tokens by watching. Huuuundreds of them.

This is an on going issue that should’ve been fixed a long time ago. Last season, we’ve lost hundreds of tokens as well and we’ll just tired of it. Also with 260K viewers watching their ads you know they’re making money of us.

1 Like

So This happened last year and they still have yet to get it right?.. It’s really upsetting when you know this stream alone was making a ton of money but they cant even give us our reward for watching? I went out of my way to try to get these and now i’m just annoyed and upset.

I really appreciate it Blizzard.

2 Likes

other games dont have that issue… i only notice it with overwatch

1 Like

Other games has Overwatch Tokens? :laughing:

1 Like

no but twitch drops ^^

I just got 21 tokens for the 7 hours last night. Thanks for fixing this! Feels good!

Well I just noticed I got 17 OWL tokens from yesterday and today, I thought you only get 3 tokens every 3 hours (it said so on the site) but hey I’m not complaining =D