Watch a streamer drop event not awarding sprays

Same, i dont have bastet spray either

1 Like

Does anyone know how to redeem the sprays? Or is it given to you in the game automatically?

Okay well update: It’s been almost 24 hours and I still don’t have the bastet spray…

It’s given to you automatically if you have your twitch and battle.net linked.

I connected my twitch
h ttps://i.gyazo.com/893ff2c8d14d0a862a1c13a9870bb8c1.png
but I still haven’t gotten it

am I doing something wrong?

h ttps://i.gyazo.com/1264af1ec9eccbaa5f24024891a70605.png

https://i.gyazo.com/893ff2c8d14d0a862a1c13a9870bb8c1.png

https://i.gyazo.com/1264af1ec9eccbaa5f24024891a70605.png

Yeah so the first one is my twitch and it shows it is connected to battle.net
the second one is my account on battle.net and it shows that the app can access my twitch

but for some reason I am not getting my drops

Are you sure that the Battlenet you use for OW is the one that’s activated on Twitch?
Go into your settings, click on Connections, and make sure the Blizzard Battle .net is connected to the account you use. If you’re a console user, then you have to make sure your Battlenet account is linked to your Xbox/PS4 account too.

my battle.net account (the same account I am using to post on this forum) is the same as the ID that shows up on my twitch connections and the same ID that shows up in overwatch

I play on PC

Ok, well I don’t know what’s wrong then. I’d take it up with Wyoming on his thread, or try contacting Blizz.

oh ok ty for trying :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I figured out my problem! The new sprays should be under “What’s New?” in the game
h ttps://i.gyazo.com/688f4b8b1072d2abf5d8ed25763a4d32.png

1 Like

https://i.gyazo.com/688f4b8b1072d2abf5d8ed25763a4d32.png

1 Like

So the challenge rewards are : Victory pose, Player Icon and Epic skin.
Watching the streams provides you with : 1st Spray from ana, then 2 more sprays on the second wave.

Are all sprays from Ana or are the other ones from Soldier?

1 Like

I left it on for 10hrs and that’s when I finally got all the sprays. I had to double check the notifications

Jack Vincent spray is for Jack, the others are for Ana, but the Bastet face is universal.

1 Like

Alright well… At this point I think I should probably just contact blizz about it. Although I’m not sure how to go about that. This is the only forum post I’ve ever posted on and there doesn’t seem to do an option to send a ticket for this kind of issue. Does anyone know what I should do?

I really thought I would have a response from one of the root’s about it in this post because it is a problem and it should be resolved and ultimately I believe trying to inflate viewership instead of just being generous and giving because you want too is healthier.

We already pay for a lot and we help the developers a lot that we shouldn’t be forced to watch some one we do not care about. I do think a lot of the streamers Overwatch endorses are great people but ultimately we should not be forced to watch streams we don’t care about.

I will always only like certain individuals in this world and certain individuals will continue to hate me just because that is what it means to be human :wink:

Good update: I read in another thread someone made that they noticed that there’s a bug with the bastet spray where they can’t equip it from the “What’s New” section, but they can equip it from the hero gallery. I decided to check and see if that’s the issue, and what do ya know. I DO have it and I can equip it from the hero gallery. problem somewhat solved i guess.

here’s the thread: Ana bastet spray bug can't equip

I have the same issue. I’ve watched over 8+ hours of participating streams and still nothing. I decided to check if I had the “What’s New” issue but when I looked at my normal Hero Gallery, the sprays aren’t even there, not even to show that it’s locked.