Washington Justice vs. Vancouver Titans - FINAL

Yeah and in an email thanking us for joining their watchparty they did say they will host more fan watchparties in the future. However, there is no guarantee they will giveaway more spray codes during their watchparty event again. I don’t see why not though.

Hoping for Batch 1. The only thing missing from my collection.

UGH…I cannot stay awake for the life of me…I’m going to hit the sack and I will see all of you tomorrow…stay safe and wash those hands!

1 Like

The new titans team did quite well on their first map.

1 Like

After Map 1

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

can confirm that they are random though i only see about 50 people participating so odds are not terrible

also not sure what skins theyre giving away…ill assume a justice skin? or perhaps all??? :eyes:

Very good odds indeed! Good luck.

As far as I know once you get one of the team spray codes it will unlock all 10 team sprays associated with that wave.

The original idea was to get people to attend at least two homestands even if they weren’t fans of the team in that local homestand.

Looks like Titans got their second wind knocked out of them

After Map 2

-
-
-
-
-
-

well i didnt get it :frowning:

Lol, Ttuba has the WoW:Bfa emotes equipped.

No Mr. X don’t nerf demon hunters! It’s my only good deck to get to legend in Hearthstone!

After Map 2

-
-
-
-

I was hoping for a close match before seeing that Horde banner. Now I need Titans to crush them for the rest of the time.

this is the second match of the day right? how did the first one go?

#JusticeIsServed in more ways than one!

Final Score

-
Victory!
-

Oh and by the ways…

Next thread starts here:

1 Like

really good to know youre not some alliance scum so you dont have to encounter my big cool blade

That’s not a bad for a first performance from the new TItan roster.

My prediction is that they will be a low-mid tier team for the rest of the season. Individual player talent seems good, but team coordination is something that will take time to build up over time as literally everyone came from different teams. An age other teams have this far in.

Which is a big reason I dislike the nature of the league swapping players mid-season and stuff and keeping the team name. Shanghai is not Shanghai. The first Shanghai will be the Shanghai team and that can’t change. Neither can Titans really be called Titans as it was really Team RunAway.

1 Like