Washington Justice vs. San Francisco Shock - OWL NA Playoffs - FINAL

This is it! :grimacing:

Final map for the match!

OMG this is the most epic OWL series ever!

I read “Sneaker Bonus” and was expecting some kind of sneaky way to earn more rewards, ngl.

:sweat_smile:

This is so thrilling o.o

~Editing due to language | Moderator Faindln~

gg. SF shock with the sweep.

so damn close. ggwp.

Final Score

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: OverwatchLeague.com (Tokens Enabled Here!)

2 Likes

Ngl, i was kinda hoping that Shock would get railed. Kinda piss me off that they can rely on Ans Widow whenever things go down and its a ggez because he clicks heads.

Exciting sweep! :grinning:

Washington certainly gave Shock a scare.
The interview should be entertaining. :smiley:

2 Likes

super just pulled a

“ill do it myself”

WoW … Tuba should of stayed Pharah … his tracer did 0 impact

1 Like

1 Like

That’s basically Hog life right now, but doesn’t look like it’ll last for long with the current experimental.

1 Like

Dont forget that 5 Man Sneaker Shatter

Look at shock trying to be creative lol. Just mirror hog zarya that’s the meta.

I know the Justice lost…

But I guarantee you that the Shock coach was SWEATING after seeing the first 2 maps. I don’t know what Crusty said at halftime to the Shock players, but whatever he said, it lit a fire under them.

As I just told the Justice, the Shock had to complete the first reverse sweep in franchise history and had to call on fan energy twice during the match.

The Justice have done themselves proud in the playoffs, and no matter whether their story will end tomorrow or continue into Weekend 2, they are a true Cinderella…and a true dark horse.

Cashew Delisi wins all

Holy cow what a match!

Justice has improved so much since the end of the season, it’s great that they finally get how to work together (or just pocket Deacay, it works as well, jk).

I feel bad about Ark at the end, but i’m sure they’ll fight forcefully again on the lower bracket. (probably aganist Atl, imo)