Washington Justice vs. Philadelphia Fusion - FINAL

Either nerf Carpe or nerf Widow that last few minutes was great.

That’s why I think Widow somehow needs some changes. The charge-up means little to good Widows. They just scope, shoot, unscope. scope, shoot, unscope.

Carpe: time for widow…

Announcers: widow??? nuh-uh…you need to get on that doomfi-

Carpe: I SAID…widow…

5 Likes

To be honest Carpe is the only good widow ive seen to be honest thats from the beta onwards.

Hey Wyoming do you know if there is any way to watch VODs at the higher bitrate? I think it’s only high bitrate for the live stream on MLG and not VODs…

For people wondering why Widow is getting nerfed.

Watch the last minute :rofl:

1 Like

The Stream is being also broadcasted on Youtube at 1080P 60FPS as well

She needs a rework but considering how much Blizzard is stretched thin right now (what with them working on Overwatch 2), they don’t have the time for that.

The nerf was more for ladder play, and honestly, the last play was a HUGE risk on his part considering that he could have EASILY gotten dived and taken out the fight.

sometimes i feel like people arent aware you can change your resolution on youtube…

2 Likes

Oh no doubt there was risk to it. But only Lucio or D.Va could have dove him, the rest would either had to have damaged him enough to secure the kill or Mei to wall off a sight line.

Is anyone else’s stream quality generally poor? I’ve watched over three different networks today and I’m only getting a few seconds at a time of clear picture.

I’m currently watching on 1080p 60fps.

the more intuitive you make a system the less likely people will use it. is something ive seen over the years.

You know, I’m sort of salty that Pine retired before he could play in a meta where you can actually afford pocketing the crap out of McCree.

2 Likes

Anyone else wanna point out how 6 final blows in a row there happened via melee?

Well, you just did, my friend.

But still, Justice and Philly keeping things close…loving it so far…

Edit: Fixed an error pointed out by one of my fellow forumgoers…

We interrupt this broadcast to bring you:

And ANOTHER PAUSE…jesus, I hope Philly dumps Comcast as a sponsor, cos this is beyond embarrassing for the Philly homestand…

I’m aware of that… Do you understand what bitrate is? It’s nothing to do with resolution or framerate.