Washington Justice vs. Philadelphia Fusion - FINAL

Later

Washington way to flush away your ults, main tank’s gone you guys aren’t good enough to get away with 5v6, save grav save trans you dummies

Past experience has them coming through at 16 minutes past the hour. I’ll check in 5 mins, not moving my cat before then.

1 Like

Route 64 is my favorite map.

I’m more for Durado, but Route 64 is pretty high on the list of maps I find good.

Yawnus

It just reminds me so much of Team Forrest 2.

I didn’t play much of TF2, but I had fun when I did play.
It was actually the game I used to see if I would like Overwatch.

1 Like

“Janus is knocked up.” :joy: These guys are great tonight!

TF2 was great, but Overwatch has had more.

1 Like

have people been getting tokens btw?

It made me realize my love to be a support.

Nope

Don’t have a TV to check :frowning: get to play for the first time in half a year tomorrow :slight_smile:

I like tank, but will play support if it’s needed more, I find tanks are needed the most in silver/gold.

1 Like

Can confirm tokens coming in fine from XBox Twitch app.

1 Like

Final Score

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueMLGESPN3

I’m a support main to a fault, can’t even play DPS without picking Soilder 76 most of the time(whenever I do DPS), but I also like being a tank…sometimes.
I’d probably be in Gold if I actually played more comp(I’ve been stuck on the border of Bronze and silver for a long while)…and wasn’t so chicken to use my mic. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Congrats on the Fusion getting the win. :muscle:

I love playing dps, it’s just it’s never needed in most comps. I like Tracer mostly. Hey if you ever play on PS4, we should play sometime! I don’t mind if you don’t use your mic. We could be a good team, pull each other out of bronze/silver/gold. I think I’ll have a screen to play on tomorrow.