Washington Justice vs. Paris Eternal - NOW LIVE

this game was so bad, it was actually fun to watch

also nobody believed me when I said Eternal were a bottom 5/7 team

now can we get our spitfire vs dynasty post?

See my post here to explain why GOATS exist:

1 Like

Relax…Wyoming is working on it…as my former Taekwondo master once said,

“Patience, my students. Good things come to those who are patient.” - Grandmaster Lee

1 Like

very very very boring game

chat just exploded with !tokens :smiley: agane

so is paris out of the playoffs now?

as sideshow puts it

“what a goshdarn mental boom”

also if you don’t have sideshow’s stream running what are you doing

yup. and nothing of value was lost.

DC looked a lot better today, but equally Paris looked a lot worse. Really only Kruise can hold his head high after that match.

Credit to Sansam though. Against Seoul he put in possibly the worst OWL performance ever, but today I’d have given him Player of the match.

2 Likes

DC is not the best team, but Paris GOATS is also terrible… so yea

Yes…they are out…and then there were 12 teams battling for 8 spots (really 9 teams battling for 5 spots)…

I understand the benefits of GOATS, but I can’t believe it’s the only solution vs GOATS itself :confused: (especially from professional players, who are litterally dedicating their life to the game)

I am in full agreement. He came in clutch when he needed too…it just wasn’t enough…

Let’s hope they secure the victory against the Mayhem…I would hate to see another Dragons situation…actually a Double Dragons situation (when you consider the Valiant)…

everybody (with the exception of ado) on justice were actually sort of decent.

it’s a shame they threw though.

Kinda the main stance some have…it seeming like the only counter makes the matches feel stale after a little while.
The Comp itself is fine, just wish it countering GOATS with GOATS was an option instead of “THE” option.

1 Like

Yahh… joind 15 min after game started, no tokens for 2 hours

i said it many times tokens are still bugged and a complete rip off trying to bait people into watching the games for tokens…

No i like to watch it, and the tokens are a nice add on but then they need to give me them non the less.