Washington Justice vs. Houston Outlaws - FINAL

Ironically, the Outlaws have one of the best Widow players sitting on the bench n

1 Like

That would make sense, at least. I wish they’d let Hydration flex, too, instead of locking him into Mei. He’s one of the best flexes there is.

Any predictions for how many times the 3rd map will get paused this time?

I predict 2

Rolled and Smoked my doggies

I feel sorry for Hydration and JECSE

I feel sorry for anyone who has to play with Muma…

1 Like

do you even need to show this game? houston is so bad

Muma was terrible, is it his first season playing on OWL?

1 Like

No, it’s his third. He’s usually great, though. Definitely unlike him this week.

1 Like

Bloody hell does Justice get away with murder on positioning. I’d expect them to blow up instantly even in ranked never even mind OWL.

I don’t know what I’m watching, he’s hogging his ULT too much and being too reckless with his charges, it’s so messy

it kinda looks like he’s panicking sometimes. Especially against Mayhem there were some true panic shatters going on.

2 Likes

Nope, he been there since the beginning. He is the reason xQc got banned, well kind of. Muma said “Rolled and smoked by doggies”, a line used by xQc normally, when Outlaws had beaten Fuel back in Season 1 Stage 1, and xQc on his stream like a dumb dumb said some things in the heat of the moment. But now every time I see outlaws lose, I say “rolled and smoked my doggies” because I enjoy the idea of Muma eating that line every time he causes Outlaws to lose, because Main tank is always the reason for a loss, especially during Goats meta.

1 Like

Actually I think there was only one team that had a high win rate after their main tank died last year. But I forgot who it was now.

Titans I think. Bumper died a lot from being really aggressive and they still managed to clutch out a win all the time.

“Hey guys, what if we run the same comp we’ve lost five maps in a row with? That’s good, right?”

1 Like

Them or shock would’ve been my guess

“Hey lets run meta, because that always works right?” -Said Shanghai Dragons never, the destroyers of Goats.

3 Likes

What I loved about them and chengdu last year

dps is the outlaws problem, hydration can’t play mei and blasé is kinda meh
Outlaws will be a Korean roster next season lMO, muma’s time is done.