Washington Justice vs. Guangzhou Charge - FINAL

They counter Corey so easy I smell a 4 - 0 .

What are the heroes with the less % pick?
Baptiste Cree and Ashe?

Reaper is almost certainly last. Sym and Ashe will be close though

Yeah forgot them and also Mei.

Mei probably sits middle of the pack tbh. Teams have finally started using SNOATS semi regularly on Nepal, and the more success Clockwork Vendetta becomes in Contenders, the more OWL teams will pay attention.

Winston’s Lab only has data for stage 1, but for those interested, bottom 3 was Sym, Soldier, and Doom.

can someone confirm if that was an actual c9?

I’m curious now if the less pick heroes got more chances if Blizzard force a 2-2-2 in OWL.

Doom’s definitely got off the bottom since then. Hydration, Blase and Youngjin both used him a reasonable amount since then, plus Hackfist has seen some play.

Charge are on fire today.

It really does feel like Washington made subs just for the sake of making subs. I assumed they wanted to run pure GOATS with those subs, but then Hyeonu played Mercy and Sansam played Sombra anyway.

Stop messing around with your lineup. You just nearly beat GZ on one if their best maps by putting players on what they’re good at. Do that. It’s not rocket science.

And now Hyeonu and Sansam are back out, Stratus and Ark are back in, plus Gido in for Sleepy

STOP. MESSING. WITH. YOUR. LINEUP.

Corey
Ado
Stratus
Janus
Ark
Sleepy

Your best 6. Simple

1 Like

I’ve said it several times, and I will say it again…Justice is in dire need of a major overhaul. Starting with the ownership group and working their way down the line.

Also, YAY! I got a 100 OWL Token drop!

Time to purchase my Jjonak skin.

i honestly think sleepy deserves to be on a better team. maybe corey but idk

If Washington added:

• Manneten
  • A good MT
  • Literally any better coach

They’d be comfortably midtable. The DPS and Supports are not bad, hell that Support line is genuinely top tier. But without a reliable Tankline, and without good coaching, Justice are screwed.

Another day, another team winning over Justice, another Justice ragequit…

Justice got good players but they are doing the same thing when Shanghai lost all their matches. It’s the same situation.

And just like yesterday, it’s actually the other team requesting the pause, NOT the Justice. Get your facts straight.

Like, Florida gets a lot of flak, especially Bearhands, but at least they’ve:

• Made coaching changes
  • Brought in major upgrades in the areas they needed upgrades
  • Not played musical chairs with their roster every map