Season: 4-17 -33

Season: 17-7 +18

Final Score

-
-
Victory!
-
-

WATCH LIVE: OverwatchLeague.com (Tokens Enabled Here!)

Click here for 2020 Playoffs Rules and Details
Click here for North American Bracket
Click here for Asia Bracket

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

now as a florida resident…im a little bias

I wonder if we’ll see a Justice steamroll tonight hmmmm

This time, I do have a dog in this fight…

LET’S GO, JUSTICE! Bring home the bacon and send the Mayhem packing! Keep the 12-seed Cinderella dream alive!

Ironic isn’t it?

Washington ( Justice ) versus Florida ( the swamp )

:joy:

Go Justice!!! :trophy:

1 Like

Watch point?!

Are you kidding me? :tired_face:

The match started…what is this mishap?

I am starting to think the game isn’t actually live. Just a prerecorded stream.

SI Not Found: “THIS IS HAPPENING?”

The Justice are on match point heading into the halftime break.

And it’s looking good for the Washington Laserhogs!

Are tokens broken today?

I have gotten tokens.

And that’s it. Laserhogs win!

1 Like

Final Score

-
-
Victory!
-
-

WATCH LIVE: OverwatchLeague.com (Tokens Enabled Here!)

ive also gotten tokens

as for match…that was a goo effort at the end there…

but man…i dont know…i can see philly losing to this tomorrow

Ngl watching hog and a damage boosted ashe is extremely boring

Yeah it’s a shame the meta is stagnating now. Would be great to see more diversity. Give me Sigma!

Be sure to tune in at 5 AM Eastern 2 AM Pacific for the the Asia Losers Bracket Final between New York Excelsior and the Seoul Dynasty and then again at 3 PM Eastern Noon Pacific for the North America Losers Bracket Final between Washington Justice and the Philadelphia Fusion.

See all of you later everyone!

THE JUSTICE KEEP THE CINDERELLA DREAM ALIVE!

The Justice advance with a 3-0 win to tomorrow’s Lower Bracket Finals and will face the Fusion for the final spot in Grand Finals Weekend. The Mayhem are eliminated from the season and pocket $75,000.

That’s it for now. See you tomorrow for the Losers Bracket Finals.

When is the All-Star skin reveal? Half time of the NA Losers Bracket game probably?

1 Like