Season: 4-17 -33

Season: 9-11 -7

Final Score

-
-
Victory!
-
-

WATCH LIVE: OverwatchLeague.com (Tokens Enabled Here!)

Click here for 2020 Playoffs Rules and Details
Click here for North American Bracket
Click here for Asia Bracket

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

Update after the Reign/Uprising match, only 4 brackets are still in the green. None of them have an identical bracket to each other. After this match, two of them will be eliminated from the $100,000 top prize.

My heart wants the Justice to win, but my head believes the Fuel will exact petty revenge against Decay…

So, hoping for a good match…

Torb on the loose!!!

1 Like

going for dallas fuel but dont mind too much, just hoping for a close match

Anyway, I’ll have to watch this match a little later…right now, I need to lock in and prepare for tonight’s WoW Classic raid…

Tonight: “Attack of the Qiraji Bandits”.

1 Like

Damn, Dallas seemed to be floundering there, but they suddenly seemed to wake up.

Torb didnt work out. Lets see what they pull for the 3rd map out.

Last fight was kinda exciting, forth and back.

Have fun and best of luck.

Boom, oneshotted tracer !

1 Like

Looks like this will be a close one.

1 Like

After Map 1

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

i missed the first map how much did decay destroy dallas?

After Map 2

-
-
-
-
-
-

Well, looks like Decay won the mental game against Dallas before the game even began.

1 Like

Looks like they may get swept.

They, need to…

:rotating_light::speaking_head:WAKE UP!!! :rotating_light:

I absolutely hate the Dallas fuel and think they’re a trash team, but this is a little TOO much of a stomp. Doha really needed to just press Q at a certain point, and not to get the dash to point.

Custa was right to be upset with the Dallas coaching decisions to play heroes that they know won’t work.

To practice strange comps within thier own team is fine. It may look like it works when they practice it because they “want” it to work.

In reality, versus a competent professional team, it won’t work.

2 Likes

dallas need to be less terrible

Did Road Hog just kill Ana through that Zarya bubble? :eyes:

I may need to review that one. :microscope::eye: