Warning for gameplay sabotage?

All those multiple people false reporting all deserve to be banned, including you. I’m not expressing my personal opinion, things I’ve said are verifiable Blizzard statements.

The only reason false reporters like you have not been banned yet is because the enforcement system is automated and broken.

Blizzard is the solitary body of power. Their game, their rules. If you don’t agree to follow their rules, then don’t use their product. You agree to follow their rules every time you log in. What hypocrisy are you talking about?

There are plenty of people who reach T500 one tricking without streaming. Streaming helps bring light to the broken automated enforcement system and rampant false reporting.

2 Likes

Report system is a total joke and people abuse it every day. You’ll get banned for playing an off-meta hero, even if you perform way better than your retarded teammates.

2 Likes

I praised someone for trying to counter me as widow and gave them a sportsmanship like GG and then they reported me. I wouldn’t give people too much credit. You can’t even be nice in this game without people reporting you lol

Update: I climed to 2650 now and again got a warning for possible ban for sabotage… Is this somekind of bug that i got another warning for the same thing? Or did the system somewhat reset me after some matches with no reports and i got reported again back to the point of a warning?

Funny that i sabotaged my way obv from 2200 to close to 2700 SR. Thanks for in spawn reports which 100% are justified because you know how i will play based on my pick right? People in this game are so frustrated they report with no reason at all

it’s because you are playing mostly torbjorn

and regardless of current viability from pro’s

most think it’s a troll pick and report in the spawn room

if you make the mistake of responding to the flaming

blizzard then bans you makes a lot of sense here when this player was verbally attacked by another player due to hero pick alone

this is why when u report it should automatically record voip so many last seconds or minutes etc and make a file for a game master to actually listen to but there isn’t any kind of real accountability in this game

yep makes no sense at all

blizzard does not want there users ever defending themselves
they want you to be a sheep of block mute report move on

I wonder if I will get one because I lost 1000 SR in 2 nights. Non stop losses being on teams with throwers, leavers, people who love rushing in solo, people who only heal their buddies, Mercy’s who boost players like Rein yet I sit there with a 65-72% accuracy as a Pharah, etc. Never been this low and for a bunch of seasons maintained Plat.

Comp mode is a joke until they fix MMR and the SR system.

1 Like

Jeez, if you lose 1000 SR in two nights, you’re clearly tilted.

There are two possible things going on

1. You are the unluckiest human ever, and should be thankful you havent been struck by lightning 10 times
  2. You’re the common denominator in your games, and are not playing as well as you’d like to think.
1 Like

In that 3 games its possible to collect 15 reports if your team decides to hate torb.

Also it is well know that the report system is automatic, theres no human element in it what analizes the games where you got reported to see that you are a “battle mercy” or whatever madness you pull.

Its also an interesting point that there is no additional review unless you push it and if your luck serves right and out of total 100 reports they pick up the only legit one then they will not even check the others because its justified already no matter how blatant lies were the rest 99.

2 Likes

got the same warnings after playing off meta

50% winrate too

1 Like

We have a winner!!!