Warning about the Lucio emote

Just a little heads up for those who don’t know yet, Blizzard put the All-Access-Pass emote into the game at a Price of 300 League Tokens. The problem with that is that there is no way to purchase the emote at this time.

3 Likes

What’s most annoying is it gives you the option to, lets you click ‘purchase’, makes the NOISE like it worked, but wont give you access to it.

1 Like

Yeah and the fact that there is a purchase button at the side. I am just hoping that not many others make the same mistake as i did and buy tokens for the emote. And I am honestly wondering what Blizzard will do now

Was about to be kinda ticked off but then realised that 300 tokens = $15, which was the price of the pass for Prime holders… so whatever…

I just hope they don’t lock All-Star skins behind league tokens.

Hopefully it’s a glitch, because i’m in the same boat as you. Saw it was available, got some league points, cant buy it.

Looks like the dance party emote has been 100% locked off with the latest patch now. So, sucks if you bought overwatch league tokens specifically to buy it.

^for now, they plan to make it avaliable for purchase at a later date

Well there go your hopes and dreams.

this is something they should have communicated from the start so people wouldnt have been so mad .

It’s probably a decision they made after people got mad.

If it ends up being purchasable with tokens I’m hoping I can wait til next season so I can run OWL muted in the background and accumulate points. $15 for a charity event and skin is one thing… $15 for an emote is fifty shades of cray.