Want change ? Mass boycott

Face it most of us are tired of the unfair matches by that higher ranks ruining low rank matches.
We are tired of leavers .
We are tired of throwers.
Can this be fixed ? I’m sure they could come up with something.

A mass boycott would change blizzards tune . Just don’t play

9 Likes

Lol the forums tried to stage a Mercy boycott back in 2018 but it didn’t make any difference. Even if, hypothetically, every forum user boycotted the game, you’d still have millions of players still playing the game.

5 Likes

What a stupid idea i must say.

3 Likes

Tecnically I should advise that this post violates the Blizzard Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forums Posting Guidelines.

Source: Welcome to General Discussion - Please Read!

7 Likes

Even if you could arrange a big enough boycott, I dont think it really works for something we’ve all already bought…

Like usually you boycott something by not purchasing from them, and therefore not giving them money. But we’ve all already paid for our games…

2 Likes

True. It just be mostly dont play if have it already. Its obvious it will never be improved.

Wasn’t that ariarose ?

1 Like

No, don’t use the word “us” when accompanied by the words “most of”, because you’re wrong.

If a boycott didn’t happen/work because of the Hong Kong incident, it’s not gonna happen because of your experiences with the game, whether valid or not.

2 Likes

Entrance lvl100.

Somehow we managed to get em implement Role Queue (stupidest idea ever), now lets just get comp lvl100

Please lock this :v: :smiley:

3 Likes

Wait you can’t tell people to quit/leave/notplay the game?
I didn’t see OP asking for votes/petition.
Yikes.

1 Like

I don’t think we really need to tbh.

Blizzard knows if the playerbase is not enjoying/playing the game. (I personally can’t name a single friend that still plays this, I’m the only one that still tries. sad times.)

They will do whatever they want, regardless. It’s what they do.

Yes lol. It’s in their interest to not have this on their forums. And in what the mod cited it word for word said “inciting boycotts will risk forum account suspension.”

Sorry I like to play and I dont care that much about stuff above(leavers and throwers, they are not so common. )

Blizzard can’t fix social issues, but you can point them out by using the tools given to you (player reports). If enough people agree then people are punished.

2 Likes

The Blizzard of today isn’t the blizzard that used to be. They aren’t focused on games or pushing games as a concept. Their gold is to make money. It used to be that making money was a product of their games’ success. Now it is about merchandise and Pop’s. They are a multinational corporation. Expect nothing but following the twitter brigades.

I know you probably mean goal but the wordplay here is kinda perfect.

2 Likes

Ofc not they’re all washed and rich. Getting slurped poolside by their SoCal villa because the last decade was a great success. They’re just not hungry anymore.

1 Like