πŸ’Ž Wanna fix Symmetra? Easy

Just allow her to charge up her Primary using damage from both her Primary and Secondary.

Problem solved.

2 Likes

And how I would do it 🐟 What I would do If I was in charge of Sym's design, but it's too late now

Symmetra has a lot of problems that need to be solved tbh

6 Likes

Could also increase the HP of the exit teleporter by a lot.

Thats actually a pretty good idea although some buffs may need to be reverted.

Whats funny, since I have had issues with Sym for nearly the entire life of the game, is how effective some Sym mains have become. Turrets in the right places (1) causing issues for flankers having them then funnel into another, or the Sym player themself, or an energy ball, or the team, zipping around with the Tele, and cutting off damage with their ult.

I’ve seen some doing meaningful damage, and enough disruption that they can effectively distract a tracer from doing their job.

Another fix:

Reverse the charge of orb.

Example:

Orb doesn’t need to have the key pressed to charge. It’s always at 100% when not fired. As soon as you press Alt-fire, a max orb will immediately fire. Then a percentage will count from 0 to 100% as long as you don’t press Alt-fire again. It will take one second to reach 100%. Pressing again when its at 100% will fire a max orb, any sooner and the orb will be weaker relative to the percentage count when the orb was fired.

Currently ammo spent for Max orb is 9 ammo. Make it 10 and only spend the ammo when firing the orb relative to percent (100%=10 ammo)

This way you can beam and orb without stopping (until you need to reload)

1 Like