Vs AI: Very long search since 222 to find game

Hey

Since 222 made many in vs AI to just quit on and off instead of getting what they want, the search for all 3 difficulties are very long. How long is the average to find a game to play with people? 40 minutes? I do not think so.

Something is wrong, or the 222 just make people go nuts and queue in vs AI without playing.

Fix soon? (Take away 222 in vs AI).

3 Likes

I totally forgot that this was a gamemode.
I’m surprised to read it has 2-2-2 as well.

They already removed it from QP, but is it still in VS AI?

There is still an ongoing bug causing the 222 role limit in Vs. AI. Blizzard is aware of this issue, but this time it is going to take a bug patch to resolve.

2 Likes

Yes, and the funnier part is dev almost never address the basic bugs of bots that is fixable by workshop content in a hour. It’s accumulating into something that is really bad rn.

I would presume way way less people are playing this mode rn because:

1. Current beta season does not affect your sr in general so most people are trying it out, which is a good thing for a beta test.
  2. Rolelimit makes this mode into a “come first, pick first, get first” mode and it’s really not healthy.

I play vs AI 100% these days. I know it needs more love. :confused: And role and all that have 0 affect, since I never played comp that gave me those thingies as of late.

Wow, I really didn’t knew players still played VS AI. Heck I even forgot it existed.

I’m not sure if they should remove 2-2-2 though, but if the majority of the active VS AI players are against it then it might be better to remove it.

In VS AI they really need to give that mode more love. And take away 222, it have destroyed the battlefield.

Im sorry im dumb but, role que wont be in vs ai in the upcoming patch? I just want to be sure. I in fact like playing against ai to cool off or to warmup lol.

There shouldnt be any role que no, so its very difficult to pick a hero in Vs AI as is with the 222.

I still have that tiny icon too which is grey, for endorsement. I had to google to learn what it was for, since we don’t have that in PVE either.

Nor do we get good xp, have access to all the maps or can get the exclusive “play this pvp mode” skins during events.

I went offline 2 years since PVE kinda got boring, back now, 1 week into it, kinda fun, then BAAM! 222 struck.

1 Like

I think it shouldnt be in vs ai because its a casual gamemode where, if youre new, is to just simply understand how the game works and see how the heroes work in essence. Like you win pretty much all the games you play vs ai anyway so role que shouldnt matter because its bots.

Apparently does it alresdy has 2-2-2, but I don’t know if it is intentional. They haven’t talked about this mode at all.

So before it had no role que for like ever, and as of yesterday, its allows you to pick whatever hero but it has to be a 222 team, for ex, if theres already two tanks, it locks that role

It is caused by the same bug of creating lobby = auto role limit, which, I presume, also resulted in qp role limit but no role q.