Volleyball Unplayable, Kicked For Inactivity

The new volleyball game mode is literally unplayable. I’ve been kicked from almost every single match I’ve played because I’m “inactive” even though I’ve got the most goals on our team and haven’t stopped moving once. This is infuriating. You’d think they would test this before making it live, even just one time.

4 Likes

Same. This is really pathetic tbh

3 Likes

Same here, can’t get the games completed for achievement before being kicked.

3 Likes

I’ve played like 5 or 6 games and only gotten credit for one because I was removed from the others, but honestly I’m done until this gets patched. I hope they’re embarassed.

1 Like

at this point i dont know what will get through to blizz’s head that they need to actually playtest modes like this before release -_-

3 Likes

It just happened to me too :confused:

1 Like

In love with the fact that it doesn’t see the scored points either, I just hope the other people I was playing with enjoyed the W.

1 Like

Same here. Its sad cause i enjoy playing it

3 Likes

I don’t know why but it seems to be a D.VA related bug (happened 3 games in a row only on D.VA players).
Have you experienced it with others characters ?

1 Like

Not sure tbh, but now DVA has been disabled. Must have been a DVA only bug.

They’re working on it, but I get it. For this kind of thing, it could be a server or connection status thing. Since they would test privately, it would be harder to find.

“We are investigating an issue where players are being incorrectly dropped out of the match for inactivity when playing Winston’s Beach Volleyball. We have also disabled D.Va from this mode as we work on this issue.”
-from Known Issues on Bug Report