Voice chat still not working

My voice chat always stops working after the first (couple) game(s). I get disconnected from it and some time back I got the error message that I have been removed from voice chat.
It can’t be a ban I reckon because I’m always able to play one game in VC.
I’ve had this happen for about a month now
I’m on console
Please help
:slight_smile:

1 Like

I am also having VC issues, I can’t talk at all in VC but I can hear everyone else. This was preceded by Voice chat error 1 after the game crashed (though VC was still working with the game frozen - not the first time this has happened). Also it seems like about half the games since the Winter Wonderland patch that no one is in Voice chat at all, this is way up from before.

1 Like

I also am having VC issues where I had none before. VC works fine when I do a test in the blizzard client, works fine in slack, works fine in Teams, works fine in discord. I’ve set my mic to be the exact one rather than using a system default. And none of this works.

My fiancee’s works, but apparently her mic is peaking a ton and causing static. Which is just all kinds of wrong as she’s a streamer and her mic setup is flawless in that regard. I did watch an OW streamer tonight (Custa) and half of the people in his voice coms were all blown out too.

I think there are a lot of issues with VC right now and OW.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.