Voice chat not working

I’m having voice chat issues on xbo not working still. Everything my end is fine bit my voice isn’t coming through on game and then a random game everything is working fine then stops working again for multiple games. Whats going on??

3 Likes

I’m getting the same. Also on Xbox.

In game voice chat hasn’t been working properly since Echo was released. Sometimes you can get one or two but the rest say muted even after numerous reboots. Having to use Party Chat instead. Other games are fine.

1 Like

Bug has been here since Echo’s release It’s frustrating not being able to communicate with my teammates, not being able to talk or hear what my team is saying. This isn’t just occasionally, it’s every single game.

1 Like

I just made a post about the same issue. I tried EVERYTHING!

1 Like

Ah thank you, its been annoying me to hell

1 Like

what i do is swap to another account then go back to the account i was playing on then it should work if not well u gotta restart it

1 Like

Yep its not working for me either and guess what I’m also XBOX it’s very frustrating now especially in competitive when I’m trying to climb the ladder

1 Like

In new season and still hasn’t been fix. What’s going on blizzard…slack

This issue is being tracked by the staff and is beyond the game software, so they are now reaching out to their voice provider to narrow down the issue.

So chat is still not working for me. What on earth is going on