Delete this please..pls

It’s just an AI coach.

Except it doesn’t give you any benefit IN game. It processes game stats THIRTY MINUTES AFTER the game ended. I guess having a 1080ti and being able to run this game at 300fps makes me a cheater, because some people can’t afford that right?

EVERYONE has access to pursuit. And it changes nothing about the game.

It’s so clear to see that people like yourself have never used, nor have any idea how pursuit works.

I’ve used OBS once in my game and I got the message from them. Is OBS also banned? Cause I am a bit afraid of having it on my pc as recording software :slight_smile:

I use OBS all the time and never received a message or get banned in any way.

Visor and Pursuit do use the same technology (Called video recording lol) Shadowplay does too and any other recording Software does Hell even some Aimbots do use the same Tech. (Fun Fact: That argument both Visor and Pursuit made that their program is not a cheat because it only records like obs is invalid. and it was from the beginning.)

They are different software the message probably came from something differently then OBS. Or simplified only because Visor and Pursuite said that there programm does work like OBS does not mean it acually has the same code then OBS.

OBS is not allowed as well…

Why should it?

1. You don’t get a message if you use it I literally use it every day. Also, you can go into PTR with it but you can’t with both Visor or Pursuit.
  2. It does not interact with the game in any way.
  3. It does not go against the Eula or the ToS.
  4. Only Visor and Pursuit are specially named.

Just a few reasons.

You can defenatly tell why Visor is banned.
And if you strech the rules you can even say Pursuit is justified

I’m a little late to the party; I’ve been taking an extended break from the game but have been keeping an eye on it in the (probably vain) hopes it will improve.

So…let me get this straight.

The two programs provide match history information and stats; K/D/A ratios, W/L ratios, hero usage, etc, and then provides analytics based on this data. Pursuit, in fact, shows scoreboard information for your matches, which really should already be in the game, but Blizzard thinks it’s toxic for…some reason.

The people who made these programs even have partnerships with OWL teams, which would imply that Blizzard knows about these programs and condones them.

And now Blizzard is saying you’re not allowed to even use these programs?

*grabs popcorn *

1 Like

well its not allowed… just check out the recent msg from the owner of pursuit… blizz stated that using OBS and then upload all the files to pursuit manuelly is still not allowed…

2 Likes

Yes!
But it does not stat that OBS is not allowed.
It stated that using:

I could use any recording Software for that to upload it to Pursuit (which I don’t do btw I only use Obs to record my games and go through them myself to improve what you should be doing instead of relying on some sort of AI.)

OBS in itself is not banned and they will not ban nor warn you for using it while playing the game.

How I said they have something on PTR that blocks you from entering it when you have the game running they don’t have that for OBS.

This got around on the Pursuit discord:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/381478973303029761/494940626412896266/image0.jpg

i dont know how blizz even wants to detect that.

if i record my games with OBS… then close blizz app… and upload it… how does blizz wants to control that.

its ridiculous tbh.

1 Like

Well I think it will be the same as with live coaching.
Its not allowed but they can’t do anything about it so they leave it be.

1 Like

How in any way shape or form, is getting stats THIRTY FULL MINUTES after the game finished, live coaching.

Please, I would love to hear this explanation.

You did not read what I meant with this did ya?

I answered the question of @keeeyt who ask how they will check if somebody uses Pursuit when they upload it manually afterward.

I answered it by saying that they probably will do nothing like they do with live coaching they can’t check it so they can’t ban it.

I never said that Pursuit is a live coach.
Yes I’m against Pursuit but that’s my personal opinion it does something that you should do you’re self but I know that alot disagree but in the end I think that’s the reason why Blizz banned it because it gives people that use it an advantage in telling them what they did wrong and where to improve people that don’t use it need to figure that out themselves.

That why I’m against it but I don’t think its a Live coach (Which I never said)

Interesting enough is that FRAPS won’t run with Overwatch since it has overlays. Yet some other apps like Discord or even the steam overlays can work well.

1 Like

Does fraps not? I don’t actually know because I don’t use it.
Discord is obviously working because they have a partnership with Blizzard and Steam well its Valve, Valve does what Valve want to do xD.

Except for making TF2 content and comic updates that their player base keeps asking for numerous times since a blue moon update (I wish the Heavy update would be out :cry:) .

1 Like

I misunderstood your first point my bad.

Watching a youtube video teaching you how to have better positioning gives you an advantag, or using an aim training game. This is pedantic, anyone can use pursuit. There is no invisible wall stopping literally anyone from using it, an advantage is using something someone else doesn’t have access to.

Why is viewing stats considered an advantage? Literally every sport in the world does this. Blizz is just trying to placate the crap tier casuals that always find something to blame on someone else as to why they are bad.

unless you dl it, there’s no access. Point proven.
It would be easier to suggest to blue on what stats you would like to see when you hit tab. ANd to suggest that like, every day.

It’s been suggested for 2 years and they have done nothing, thats why pursuit exists.

1 Like

Well yes but Pursuit takes your game and tells you what you did wrong and what you should do better.
IMO this is something you should do your self and not some AI That’s why I don’t think its good for the game and needs to be banned.

This is really no argument.
anyone can use Aim bots.
But everybody agree’s Aim bots are cheats.

Like any other Hack…
Also you could say that the ban hammer is kinda of an invisible wall xD.

My point stays.

Its not when everybody has the same stats but my guess is that Blizzard views Stats that only is available to Pursuit users as an advantage for them because they can improve easier.

The reason why sides like Overbuff are not banned is that they only use the stats that Blizzard gives on our Profiles (I know you don’t say anything about it but I thought I prepare for that)

And in the end this is Blizzard’s game they can ban whatever they want in it for absolutely no reason we only bought access to that game.