Visor.gg officially banned

Developers have confirmed it and also I used it on my alt account literally once about a month ago to see if it worked. Just added more clutter to the HUD and I couldn’t get it to fully work, I ultimately disliked it plus I’ve spent so much time to learn the game, I don’t need it.

Anyways, got an email saying that a 3rd party software was detected, but they’re just warning me, not banning me.

Glad to see action being taken.

4 Likes

Check it out:

2 Likes

Good. Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see that it does add an unfair advantage. A silver player using visor or any other 3rd party program means they are not playing at their silver level.

I didn’t get to Diamond by using 3rd party apps, I got here by getting better at the game, which includes skill, gamesense, and cooperation.

4 Likes

there is a reason why I stopped playing Overwatch.

anyone crying about visor will never break plat. you just want an unfair advantage over players who are new to the game because you can’t handle the concept of real competition.

literally all it does is teach players how to play the game the way it’s meant to be played, because Blizzard is too lazy to do that themselves. none of you want competition, you don’t want to be forced to play better even if it is better for the entire community and health of the game.

3 Likes

Already have. Any season that I take seriously I place mid diamond. Climbed as high as 3400.

Wait til I get home then I’ll post you the screenshots.

Fear of silver’s rising up is insecurity. An actual coach would do an even better job.
A rising tide lifts up all shifts, being scared of competition in a competitive game is almost un-american.

2 Likes
https://imgur.com/a/kWVm6WS

Note how the seasons where I dropped into plat are the ones I didn’t even try in.

Nice try, kid.

Nothing Personal, Kid.

But on a serious note I never said you weren’t diamond or whatever. I’m saying that everyone getting better at the game is great for everyone. Don’t be so insecure about silvers gold or whatever getting better at the game using this app, the competition being better is a good thing. If someone uses the app against you, it’s not unfair.

2 Likes

No, I am. The 1 reason why I didn’t make it to masters was because of boosted Mercy mains. No way in hell, am I going to tolerate boosted players playing out of their skill bracket and into my elo.

Ranked is not a ladder in which you climb, it’s there to place you at your skill level.

The program is a HUD right? It doesn’t grant anything sort of auto aim does it? Then if it’s a HUD what does it have to do with your performance about ranking? Don’t you think that’s a silly gloating argument because you didn’t use a 3rd party program? I don’t use it either, but wouldn’t mock unless it had auto aim or supposedly helped your aim better with little effort.

1 Like

It facilitates aspects of the game. THAT is what makes it against the rules, and it’s why it’s against ToS.

Crap messed up on that one, but
I am asking if it grants auto aim. Yes or No. That simple.

No, it does not.

Just because it is not auto aim does not mean it doesn’t break ToS. It facilitates ult tracking, gameplay, stats, etc. THATS why is has been banned.

1 Like

Then gloating about personal ranking means nothing if it doesn’t support auto aim. I can careless about it being ToS because it will get banned anyway like it did, but it only support stats like a scoreboard. If anything they need to implement a scoreboard if players really want it in the game. Them using a 3rd party program that benefits a scoreboard is a sign some really want it.

1 Like

That was in regards to this:

Yes, but for the time being the assisting tools via 3rd party programs are illegal.

A scoreboard is something I want too, but once again, this discussion isn’t about adding a scoreboard in lieu of these programs being banned.

2 Likes

Is Pursuit ok though? : (

I was thinking of using it so I could see what my gameplay is like and get actual tips on improving. It doesn’t give you stats until like, 10 minutes after the match right?

1 Like

I’m crying about visor and I’m higher than plat… next!!