Visor and Pursuit - Verdict is in?

Dude drop it. It isn’t a big deal. Someone already answered it, I’m done.

Seriously. You don’t need to get so flustered about it. I can actually flag YOU for bullying the more you say crap like “take a nap”.

I’m not joking bro. Quit it

Thanks man

Cute but that is not an official statement from Blizzard.
Also looks like OBS is getting banned as well.

1 Like

This guy has a tendency to make multiple topics about the same exact thing 18 times a day.

1 Like

This is my only thread about the decision made regarding 3rd party apps. I’m not upset, I’m not a user of 3rd party apps, just intrigued by the controversy as I work for a game company and this is a very interesting scenario. If you have a problem, flag the thread. Meanwhile, go be petty in someone else thread.

1 Like

This wasn’t at you. This thread got split with another one.
You’d be able to see that if you read any of my other comments in this thread that are clearly not directed at you. Calm down.

GOD I hate you people who tell everyone to “calm down” when they’re clearly not upset in the slightest. So annoying.

2 Likes

LOL did you make this account just to leave this comment? Iconic.
“Go be petty in someone else’s thread” is what the “calm down” was in reference to.

On to the topic at hand, I don’t see an issue with Pursuit. I don’t think it gives anyone an unfair advantage (you know, since anyone is free to go download it and it only shows stats after a game is over), I think it’s silly that they banned it when an OWL team (the thing Blizz has been pushing on us) was endorsing its use, and I don’t know why a feature like this isn’t already implemented in the game; I’m assuming Blizz doesn’t want to do it because of how awful matchmaking is.

However what I think doesn’t matter, Blizz already commented that it’s not allowed.

Well that changed now.

Btw there are aimbots that don’t infect, modify or read Overwatch’s file and also work like obs but instead of giving you information they move your mouse so that argument is saying nothing anyway.

True though, I was not, in fact, excited.

pursuit should really be legal to use as it gives you statistics and gives you no ingame advantage.

1 Like

All intelligent people agree.

LOL did you make this account just to leave this comment?

What? No… Wtf. It just came with humble monthly.

Iconic

What?

“Go be petty in someone else’s thread” is what the “calm down” was in reference to.

I know what it was in reference to and that it wasn’t directed at me but it’s still annoying to see. They were clearly calm.