Visor and Pursuit - Verdict is in?

This post / thread:

I REALLY wish BLUE would have the decency to make an official post. I think the community deserves it.

2 Likes

Nice, thanks for that bro.

Edit: I saw no mention of any specific applications. Furthermore, Pursuit only provides stats, AFTER a game. Nothing during the game… so…

That was also directly answered.

3 Likes

I found this on Pursuit’s FAQ.

Q: Is Pursuit considered cheating by Blizzard?
Since Pursuit does not inject, modify or read Overwatch’s files, Blizzard does not consider Pursuit a cheat. It behaves like any screen recording software like OBS, Shadowplay and XSplit.

4 Likes

You don’t need to create 3 threads for the same thing

4 Likes

I know you’re upset but please stop making multiple threads for this.

4 Likes

Lol I’m not upset. Chill

I guess that checking on your stats past game that is not intended in the actual game makes this program give you advantage? That’s what they think… I guess…

2 Likes

You clearly are after making 3 threads about the same exact thing.

2 Likes

Well I’m not.
Seriously bro. Stop

If it is bannable, I wouldn’t even care. It’s just a topic of discussion.

Nah didn’t you read? He’s just curious. Very, very curious.

1 Like

Look their respond lol :

4 Likes

A topic of discussion that doesn’t need to be spread out to 3 different threads.

An answer was given, its not allowed and if it continues being used action will be taken which may include being banned. Idk what you’re trying to accomplish here. Take a nap.

4 Likes

Yea and then people are wondering about overtrack and of course, none of the blue will reply to ANYTHING concerning those programs after that whole “both those programs are not permitted”

They cleared it up though. Both of them are outlawed.

2 Likes

But pursuit shouldn’t be by their own definition…

Report as spam, move on.

1 Like

Yes and you are only banned if you break the rules, rules that express, definitively, that an example of game-play sabotage is not picking yo boi Torbjorn. And yet, players are still banned. The player that they cleared and reversed the ban for was banned again with an increased time-frame thoroughly demonstrating another lie.

They do not care about their own definition, fam. It SHOULD have been a cause for concern with false reporting and surely this incident will not be the last time they arbitrarily decide something. The precedent has been set. It is up to the community to care about it. But everyone is like, “Blizzard is my friend. I love Blizzard, where would we be without Blizzard, Activision is independent from Blizzard.” Yada yada yada, blah blah blah, so on and so forth, etc.

1 Like

That’s the thing i used to be that guy, the fanboi but they have changed sooooooooo much post activision that it’s just delusional to keep thinking theyre the blizzard we used to have back when WoW, diablo 2 and Starcraft 1 came out pre-activision. They went from a company that HAD to value their customers if they wanted to keep them, to a company that is so well established and grossing that losing enough customers to even make a dent in their profit is virtually impossible.

2 Likes