Very high ping after 6/19 maintenance

Hi, since yesterday’s update my ping went from 20/30 to 90 with spikes around 300. I created my account when I was in France but since then I moved to the US and play on US servers. I did all the things, my networks is good, drivers are good, rebooted all the things. Thanks

Hey Jayhem,

Sorry to hear about the ping increases man. Lag and latency always make the game a lot less enjoyable, and we’d be happy to help look into it.

For the time being, I’d recommend running through the steps that I posted over in this thread, and generating those diagnostics. We can take a much closer look and hopefully get this resolved for you with a bit more data.

-Lantrasau

I did theses steps already and I cannot send a ticket, I get an error :confused:

Possible solution. While is the training room do ctrl + shift + n to bring up the diagnostic screen and it will show you where you are connecting ping wise at the very top.

Example: IP: xx.xxx.x.x:yyyyy

copy the numbers represented by the x’s and do an ip lookup to see where you are connecting. I had this problem that I wasn’t connecting to US servers even though I have Americas selected. Switching between Europe and US a couple times while restarting the game each time fixed the ping spikes as I was finally put on a server that was near me.

Might not be what’s happening to you, but it’s something to rule out!