Verizon, FIOS issues in NJ area

+1

Same here, fios customer in NJ and currently down. lost connection after a match and still unable to get back in.

Also from nj with fios and having this issue since yesterday with overwatchā€¦

thought it was just me, tried everything canā€™t fix it.

Yep I canā€™t connect either in Northern NJ. Just randomly went out for the first time ever for me. Tried everything and nothing is working.

Hello. Central jersey shore area here with Verizon Fios also experiencing ā€œlost connection to serverā€

same, nj / fios - cant connect

sameā€¦ north jersey fiosā€¦ cant connect

Same. Central Jersey FiOS canā€™t connect.

Damn so do we canā€™t do anything right now . At least itā€™s not just me, but still sucks.

People are saying VPN to NYC and itā€™ll work, just sucks that we have to do so.

Yeah but have to pay for VPN which sucks.

It let me sign in finally.

Same here. Finally fixed. Woohoo.

So weird never happened before to me and Iā€™ve had fios for years.

update:

my connection allowed me to login like normal, play 1 game, and IMMEDIATELY AFTER the game was over in the main menu, my screen had the red bar and disconnected me. back to the original problem. cant login anymore.

Just disconnected again. Brb crying.

+1 exact same issues

thx guys lol dcd again in a match

This is the same problem as I had Sunday night. Do NOT queue for comp until Blizzard works this out.

I live in Northern NJ and use Verizon FIOS for my internet connection. I too have been regularly getting the ā€œlost connection to serverā€ error. I implemented the test you suggested and connected to a NY server with my VPN. I was able to connect with no problems. I then disconnected the VPN and the same error returned. This is strong evidence indeed that itā€™s a Verizon issue in this particular area, at least.

If I do call their customer support, can I offer any other details other than a description of the problem? I donā€™t have any other connectivity issues other than Overwatch. Is there a technical detail buried within that fact that would help them in understanding the problem?