Verify my account now

Ive bough countless skins with my hard earned home depot paychecks. Folks, I think I deserve account verification at the very least. My blud sweat and tears have gone into this WRETCHED GAME! I think if anyone deserves verification its Yours truly. I wanted to join the overwatch community and join the forums… Am i not allowed the opportunity to have intelligent conversation with fellow intellects.
Thank you for reading
Verify me Now.

2 Likes

Did you try to verify

1 Like

Try toe verify. Alrighty, verify is found in settings

Yours truly, chocoate cat

1 Like

You FOOL!! Of course I know how to verify. I dont think i want to be on the Forums with Imbeciles like you. I blame Blizzard for My inconveniences.

1 Like

Try to turn it off and on, friend.

• yours truly, choalete cat🔥
1 Like

Oh Dear Moses, I have no hope for these future generations. The forums is no place for man

1 Like

Are you locked out of the forums…?

Yes. It would be great if i got proper texhnical support since thats the only thing i can post under. Overwatch isnt that much of a good game to have poor communication abilities.
What a shame
I Will have to tell my colleagues about this one…

1 Like

Howdy CrystalCat,

It looks like the account setup hasn’t been completed yet. Go to the account website and make sure that the security checklist has been completed. I’d also suggest setting up the Secret Question. After that, you should see an email that is sent to verify the account. If you aren’t seeing that email, then go through these steps.

If you see the email but clicking the link in the email doesn’t verify the account, try clicking the link in another browser or a different device like a mobile phone to complete this step. Resetting the account password can also help. Otherwise, create a support ticket so we can help get this sorted out.

Ok expert, whatever you say folk, although I gave him plenty advice.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.