Ver. 1.53 predictions - Halloween Terror 2020

Overwatch Halloween Terror 2020 event is coming on 13/10/2020 along with the new update version 1.53.

So, any predictions for the upcoming Halloween Terror 2020 event like Legendary skins and Remixed Junkenstein arcade game mode?

Junkenstein may get a new Remixed mode like the other events did this year.
I think it would be really interesting if the map was expanded a little but the door had less health. I’m thinking different lines of defence. Protect the gates, then the doors, then the King. Or perhaps even advance to drive Junkenstein back? I’m just wondering what exactly they’re going to try.

I’m also hoping for Legendary Skins for Sigma and Genji. Perhaps even give Reinhardt his ‘King of Adlesbruun’ outfit.

3 Likes

How do you know if that is the date of release? Just a guess or you seen leaks?

Also i reckon, or hope that Sigma gets a skin lol

we know who needs new skins, the genjis and dvas are sad.

but a sig and bap would be nice.

but the skins will not make me happy to play the game.

like q times make me not play dps so dps skins are pointless.

would love more tank skins to make more people play tank to even out the q times for a while.

1 Like

I’ll assume that we get just couple boring skins and copy paste Junkenstein.
At least it will be impossible for me to get disappointed

Just bring the Mei + Dva skins from HoTS… this is all we need

1 Like

I’d bet on D.Va not getting anything, I expect they’ll do Christmas instead if anything.

Genji should finally get his skin. I wouldn’t be surprised at a Hanzo skin either. Rein deserves his skin too but he’s even less likely than D.Va imo.

Other than that, I don’t really have any predictions besides probably at least one of the skins going to a newer hero.

1 Like

Usual stuff that we get for Halloween. More poses, outfits, voice lines and an emote or two. Always appreciate new things.

Probably challenge missions with sprays for Junkenstein.

Maybe 1 new Halloween Map for a place like Havana or Dorado.

If we’re lucky they’ll give us an experimental card during the event and give event lootboxes for playing it.

I don’t think they’ll go further than that.

I predict it’ll be Junkenstein again, this time also with balance changes. Mei’s right click gets falloff added, Mei’s ult gets 10% longer charge time, and D.va’s damage gets nerfed so she goes back into the never played category.

Guess only, cos new major updates come on Tuesday at 11 am PT | Wednesday at 2 am UTC+8/MYT.

1 Like

Worship and Pray.

Well hey, on the bright side we get a new comic issue that month as well!

Wap.

You know it :sparkles:

(20 characters)

Btw, PTR ver. 1.53 has released today.

These changes will come as part of the Halloween Terror 2020 event update on 13/10/2020.