Vanilla Someday

Wouldn’t it be neat to one day have a game mode with the heros as they launched on day one. Just as a reminder of how far we’ve come.
EX: Mercy team rez ult, Roadhog hook one shot combo, Mei small ult, OP McCree

Everyone says they want Vanilla until they actually get it and realize how unbalanced it was.

It’s just nostalgia people.

5 Likes

A permanent vanilla presence is a bad idea, just think a reminder of what we came from would be neat.

Please no, no mcrightclick, super widow, old hook, also the shimadamada meta.

1 Like

yeah who wants a 150 hp zen or a symmetra 1.0? or only 3 healers? Mercy only did like 50hps also.

It’d be funny just to see the Genji haters tilt off the face of the earth. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Nah, I like chocolate more.

2 Likes

they should have a mode where its vanilla. in arcade or something

1 Like

i just want in custom games when changing char setting you can change what patch they are running on

3 Likes

So many people bringing this up and quoting ‘Mercy team res.’

My argument to this will and always will be:

• then the forums are flooded with people wanting ‘vanilla’ balanced because McCree Fan the Hammer deals full damage (and other obvious balance requirements).

Cookie’s and cream!
There is no room for debate!

1 Like

You already made this thread 8 days ago:
h ttps://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/vanilla-someday/26169/10

I’ve actually always had an idea since the first Anniversary that this should be the mode the put in the arcade for the duration of the event. Also, all new heroes would still be there, and we would see how they would work with the changes of old.

1 Like

At a different hour a week later just so different people can see it. Im done now so ya won’t see this anymore from me.

h ttps://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct#duplicate-threads

Many thanks for the heads up but I think could be safe seeing how my intent is not malicious

It would be the only mode I’d ever play