Season: 4-17 -33

Season: 6-15 -25

Final Score

-
-
Victory!
-
-

WATCH LIVE: OverwatchLeague.com (Tokens Enabled Here!)

Click here for 2020 Playoffs Rules and Details
Click here for North American Bracket
Click here for Asia Bracket

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

1 Like

Vancouver Titans are quite obviously going to win this. They have Jjanu.

2 Likes

We just wanna see more Hog!

1 Like

pretty much always :stuck_out_tongue:

I can confirm there are at least 10 perfect brackets still in play so far.

Top 10 leaderboard here: https://brackets.overwatchleague.com/en-us/playoffs/leaderboard

we got some dive and its winning…well was winning for a few seconds

i was about to ask this very question…is that top 10 or is that ALL the perfect brackets left…lol

poor main tank players are going to be riding the bench this whole meta on these teams that have 3-4 dps players on the roster

2 Likes

WAIT A SEC…

i just realized i actually picked BOSTON…i mustve missclicked…lol

also took vancouver here

1 Like

Roadhog sure is useless, guys. Dive’s tearing him apart, guys.

1 Like

Your subconscious predicted the future. It knew and wanted you to win that sweet cash.

These are bottom-feeder teams playing against each other. I’m still hoping higher-tier teams have the skill to dismantle Hog comps.

So are we gonna see variations of dva/hog and hog/zarya depending on map?

when do the top tier teams play anyways? today?

Interestingly enough, only two brackets are Boston homers. There are actually people out there that thought Boston was just a better team.

These are just the knockout rounds for the lower-seeded teams. We’ll see the higher-seeded teams play throughout the rest of the week.

People still say Hog-Zarya isnt working when both teams picked only them.

Don’t rule out that some people who have never watched OWL matches might have picked teams at random

2 Likes

After Map 1

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: OverwatchLeague.com (Tokens Enabled Here!)