Bruh right as I typed that he popped tf off lmaooo

All your breadsticks belong to me!

Final Score

-
-
Victory!

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

all of my predictions for today were wrong :sob: :sob: :sob:

edit: actually they werent wrong, i predicted the right winners, just not the scores

No breadsticks will be harmed in the making of this OWL production.

The Justice finish with a 2-0 week and are now in a good position to make it to the May Melee knockouts. As for the Titans, it’s homeward bound as they go 0-4 in the May Melee qualifiers. Expect a ton of angry emails from Vancouver fans to the Titans management as the fans “encourage” said Titans management to sell the team.

That’s it for this week. Next week is the final week of Qualifiers. A reminder that matches kick off on THURSDAY (not Friday) to accommodate for the May Melee Knockouts being played on Sunday. We’ll see you this Thursday. Until then, enjoy the rest of your weekend, and be sure to tune in to Plat Chat when it premieres this week so we can laugh at Sideshow as best we can.

3 perfect preds this afternoon.

Slowly climbing my way back up.

I’m tied with you Arena. :eyes:

1 Like

vancouver on their way to final attack knowing washington has nano, grav and emp:

1 Like

Okay was gonna say lmao

Here are the final standings after week 2 for the Official Forums Pick’em Leaderboard

Official Forums Pick'em Leaderboard
(After West Week 2, Day 3)
#1 JUNSEI 58 points
#2 WYOMINGMYST 57 points
#3 TENU93 56 points
#4 NOSTALGIA 55 points
#5 KEYU 52 points
#6 CALUMWYNESS 51 points
#7 SICKONE 49 points
#8 TYLERG 48 points
#9 ARENA25 48 points
#10 MAKIN 47 points
#11 KAETZEE 47 points
#12 ANTIBRAVOMAN 44 points
#13 PNUTAPI 43 points
#14 DDRAVEN 39 points
#15 DUSTPAN_MAN 37 points
#16 LEGITBOSS 35 points
#17 ATLANTICRIM 34 points
#18 RATTAKK 32 points
#19 LEOTAIL72 19 points
#20 MOIRA 13 points
#21 DRCALIXXXNA 8 points

Friendly reminder, the second EU and NA Contenders Spring Tournaments begin tomorrow, and we are entering the final windows of opportunity to earn Brigitte and Echo Contenders Home and Away skins. Be sure to tune into PTP Contenders Homepage | Contenders to collect those skins if you have not already.

Who will take home the thunderbucket? Tonight we find out