WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Official Forums Pick'em Top 5
(After West Week 2, Day 3)
#1 JUNSEI 58 points
#3 WYOMINGMYST 57 points
#2 TENU93 56 points
#4 NOSTALGIA 55 points
#5 KEYU 52 points
*Not Live. See the live leaderboard here.

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated YouTube clips, gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

Join the official forums OWL Pick'em Leadeerboards!Need info on the 2021 OWL Season? Click here to watch my video explaining it all!
1 Like

im so sad
I am sitting 6th

NO

ahem: Dogs are amazing

1 Like

2 Likes

I think the Justice will 3-1 the Titans. Blast, I am miserable right now between being unable to sleep, the pounding headache, the fever, etc.

I’m expecting a 3 - 0, but I officially pred a 3 -1 because I need to make some risky moves to catch up on points.

1 Like

Titans is a plat team apparently

i predicted 3-2 justice :sob: :sob:

Rough.

Washington is considered a really good team this year.

the safest promotion ever…

but even if they do…everybody loses…pizza hut is terrible

1 Like

I’m sad about Titans being bad because I really like Linkzr and I just want him to be happy.

1 Like

actually real question

if vancouver were to get there:

• how many of those promotions do you think would actually be claimed
  • of those claimed how many times is the staff looking at you funny and asking “which promotion again?”

Very few because it’s only Canadian Pizza Huts.

pizza hut is fine, at least it isnt little caesars

same $*^&… different smell

Today’s Uber phrase of the week is “Korean Future Dyson”

:chart_with_upwards_trend:

I’m shocked how well Teru has been playing despite being on ping.

My 3-1 looking good now.

So is my 3-1 Prediction

I’ve yet to make a wrong prediction

I’ve also yet to make a correct one either…

1 Like