Vancouver Titans vs. San Francisco Shock - Stage 2 Finals - FINAL

If we do end up getting 2-2-2 lock over the break and it gets implemented into OWL. I’m just glad we got to witness Vancouver lose at least once on GOATS.

Kinda bummed about the break, Shock winning makes it easier though. awesome match

wyoming will you be making threads for the all-star games?

Will you be making a match thread for the All-Star Game?

And also, not like this…

Gives middle finger to everyone in the thread and leaves

At least I can go into work tomorrow with a smile on my face.

Of course I will… have you seen the last one?

SF v Vancouver may be the heated rivalry we were all waiting for, when you see how emotional Bumper got at the end

Welp, now everyone is a Shock fan. Especially NYXL fans who have stopped bandwagonning them since they stopped being the best team. :rofl:

Cannot argue with that.

Now are the Titans going to be on a redemption arc in the next stage?

Good job Shock. After this 1,5 years its good to watch that the finale was SFS-Titans instead of NYXL-Titans.

sideshow being the only one to root for the titans and losing that bet is so funny to me

I spent too much time last night watching a live stream of Bren and Josh playing Squash at a gym…

There’s probably a lot of truth to that. Sinatraa heroically played like the best Zarya player in the world 90% of the time, yet had at least 3 outrageously bad gravitons that captured not even a quark. However, if you’re like me and have thought he has been massively overrated, you have to be impressed by his gameplay after watching these stage 2 finals if you’re at all objective.

Not just Shock won, they looked superior too, Vancouver was fighting uphill most of the time it seemed, unlike Stage 1 were Titans won but took them Map 7 blood, sweat and tears to do it.

Shock’s improvement from Stage 1 is really uncanny.

Well if there’s one very positive thing to come out of this match, at least now we have match footage for all other teams to study on how to beat Vancouver.

k guys, thanks for watching and participating on forums…
i am glad that SHOCK won!

cya! :slight_smile:

umad too. :joy::joy:

Just watch NYXL for my boys JJonak and SBB. :sunglasses:
GG Titans and Shock that was a high level 3-3.