Vancouver Titans vs. Houston Outlaws - FINAL

4 man D’va bomb, the mindgames

so yea, this is how not picking junkrat ends up

wow vancouver won? big surprise there

lesson learned, dont goats vs the titans

next lesson, learn to dps again Outlaws… please…

I wish they would interview Outlaws coaches. I just want to know why.

Say after me, Outlaws are not better DPS players just because they lost everytime they went GOATs.

yeah this didn’t age well. Cheers everyone. ggs

2 Likes

Houston’s coach: Oh, the strat worked? Let’s never do that again. Let’s run goats the rest of the time.

1 Like

At least we learned that Arhan still exists?

Ha-Ha …
Who wanna bet that Titans will win ALL STAGES and will not LOSE A SINGLE GAME this season ?
Way to reduce interest in the league

I wish I was so upset that I thought I understood the game better than professional coaches.

Final Score

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

Also, Linkzr carried map one? GET HIM OUT OF THERE!

1 Like

It’s not like it would have gone worse for them.

Dude, I’m not alone in my thinking. The casters and analysts said it over and over again. And this definitely isn’t the first game where Houston switched off something that worked. I watch all of their games.

I think we all know at this point that Houston is not a GOATS team. If they are going to lose, at least losing trying something, anything else. Make the other team beat you at what you do well before trying to beat them at what they do well.

I doubt it’d have worked out either way, on Eichenwalde it made sense to bring it out on attack going in, and after point A steamroll, then they just got caught up in ults.

Otherwise, they should have brought out DPS, except on Paris Point A maybe.

But it was almost certainly not going to work either :confused:

It may not have worked, but it would give them a better chance than running 33 against a team that hasn’t lost a match running 33.

Houston after catching Vancouver off guard for one map… THEY ARE MENTALLY DESTROYED… I was so happy to see what followed.