Vancouver Titans vs. Guangzhou Charge - FINAL

Bit overkill with the flux, blizzard and super charger :sweat_smile:

1 Like

really messy fights this match so far lol

2 Likes

The key thing for me this first round on Eichenwalde is that Guangzhou over invested on Point A capture, then the ult economy never recovered.

3 Likes

That Mei executing Baptiste was nasty :scream:

Now that’s how you counter if lol

What happened is that the Mei Wall will instant freeze any non-playable entites that exist in the same space of the wall. When frozen, IM field does not funciton.

2 Likes

That was just a great defense by the Charge

1 Like

wait really? never knew that wow. what a map anyways! i thought charge were going to lose that

1 Like

After Map 2

-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

I’m gonna have to rewatch that defense again when it’s not 5am lol

2 Likes

Hey, now that was a good hold there.

1 Like

Yep, Immortality Field, Turrets, Sentry Turrets, and even Sombras Translocator I think. Trap I think is rendered useless as well, but stays in play.

Wrecking Ball Mines will detonate however.

1 Like

Break music has changed to late nineties News Bullitin theme. Okay, this is weird.

(Weird fact about me… I think ABC News’ current 2020 election coverage theme music is really epic.)

2 Likes

Man just made a sandwich of potato wedges. Very tasty.

2 Likes

Speaking of Mei and Translocator. That just reminded me of something funny that happened in one of my matches against a Mei quite a while ago.

I was on Anubis, using the small healthpack and this Mei comes over and starts freezing me. I threw my translocator as if to reset the freeze and she 180’ed to try and headshot.

Only I didn’t translocate. I just emptied the rest of my clip into the back of her head and killed her before she could turn back around.

I don’t know why Wyoming’s post reminded me of that. Lol

2 Likes

Does it have cheese?

1 Like

Dogman is not cutting his hair again? Huh…

SOMEONE CALL BREN!

2 Likes

Happy is just killing everyone

Also I miss this Hog game play :sob:

What is with the Titans today? I mean yeah, its been more than two months… but still… this is not the Titans I remember.

WAIT! ZERO KILL DEFENSE!? The HECK?!

1 Like

I think it’s JJanu. He can’t play D.va (banned). And Ball isn’t working out.

1 Like