Vancouver Titans vs. Atlanta Reign - FINAL

in material during break … its beyond me why he is benched for so long

According to sources (Avast), Carpe refuses to play with Fragi.
Not sure why they would let a mediocre Zarya dictate their lineup in GOATS meta, but whatever.

1 Like

this is really bad if player (even best one) dictate who else is ‘allowed’ to play

id recommend transfer for Fragi

i dont know if anyone noticed that sneaky, sneaky babybay behind that corner (the moment before he got to highground)

aaaand i also like to have my coffe while playing OW
:3

Atlanta probably just needed to hold for 1 more fight there, and they’d have then had ult advantage and won the map

That was less ugly than I’d thought it would be after Reign’s failed attack round

Atlanta is really coming out of Week 1 with their reputation ballooned, very impressive

well, i saw potential in Atlanta earlier (since stage1) … wondering how dafran would perform today

More great commentary on the match
“Where would you bury Dogman? Is he more dog or more man?”

I think the transition to playing Babybay, coupled with Daco not playing for the start of Stage 2, just made them start last stage very poorly

Well, I know what meme I’m creating tomorrow morning, that was hilarious

to clarify, my previous post - its not that i have crystal ball or know OWL better than Sideshow or smthin… before season i saw this iterview with Regin owner, and he looked very clollected, like he has a plan and good idea
i was like ‘hmm this might work out and ill keep an eye on it
thought that dafran would have simmilar impact on tem that xqc had in feul… but i was wrong

babybay was great addition to their team

Why wait till tomorrow? Don’t let your memes be dreams

But if I’m making the meme I’m not watching the match NotLikeThis

its not like youll be missing much lol

I see “LIVE”-icon, I click “go now”.

I see goats, I press alt + F4.

lower timebank on Gibraltar pushes almost all the way in OT? I’ve seen this movie before

that POKPO shatter :open_mouth:

Bet Atlanta gets to C, but gets stopped on the hill

phew, … they made it