Valorant Vanguard has a compatibility issue that could cause stutters while playing Overwatch

I have no idea, Valorant is the only change on my PC in a month other than game updates. That is all can think of unless OW made a patch and it helped, not even a windows reinstall worked before.

It’s just suddenly my footsteps were back, and I am just happy regardless of the reason.

I used to have hog just stroll up to point blank and shoot me when nothing else was going on, but now I hear that heavy boi meters away.

1 Like

What about your computer start up times? Mine got really slow.

No clue, I normally hit power and go make coffee, but my startup times were sub 10 secs before, so even if it increased 50% I would never notice.

1 Like

Wow, we have a similar routine!

Except when I returned my computer was still starting up (I could try to open chrome and launch stuff, but I was still waiting for everything to load).

So I can just uninstall Riot Vanguard from Add/Remove Programs then… but I haven’t noticed other games, including OW, playing worse after installing VALORANT. I am personally enjoying the game. No issues with booting either…

1 Like

Yes, that is what the architect says.

It doesn’t impact all rigs. You got lucky. I am waiting for riot to analyze my diagnostic data.

1 Like

What are your specs? I have EVGA RTX 2070, i5-9600K, 16GB DDR4 3000Mhz, Windows 10 on SSD.

1 Like

This m2 NVME SSD is amazing, though most of my games are just on a regular SSD.

1 Like

Mine are 32Gb 3000mhz corsair rgb ram
intel 7700k OC 5.0ghz
OCZ m2 nvme ssd (for OS and some games)
samsung 500Gb ssd for bulk files and other games
MSI gaming pro carbon motherboard
Corsair RM750i powersupply
Gigabyte gtx 1070
and the GPU and CPU are in a custom water cooling loop with 4 fans, a bit over kill but i have to try really hard to go above 60c

1 Like

Man, I wasn’t happy when I installed the game and it told me I had to reboot to “enable anti-cheat” before it would let me play. Now I know why… this seems pretty invasive, especially when tin foil hat on Riot is owned by Tencent.

2 Likes

no one should complain about this bc it’s actually very informal, ty for telling us this

Lol

1 Like

Now before you all roast me, I am a poor little canadian and our dollar is very weak.

RX 570
AMD Ryzen 2600x
16Gb 16 GB 3000HZ ram

Windows 10 is on my hard drive and Overwatch + val on SSD (I can’t be bothered to reinstall windows).

My start up time is really 1 minute normally. 15 secs to log in and then another 45 secs for everything to load. Except now it is 3-5 minutes + the 1 sec stutter every 10-30 minutes on everything except an unranked/customs game of valorant.

1 Like

Finger guns My fellow Canadian. Yeah our dollar has sucked for a few years now, thats why my PC is a few years old now.

I think after this virus canada is gonna work towards are own manufacturing so our dollar should climb a bunch, so dont worry too much.

1 Like

It way better than my system lol. Thx to hardware price being way expensive in Indian Rupee. I brought it in 2012. Assembled myself. I had to replace GPU and CPU fan. Everything else is same when i got.

R7 250
Intel i5 3550s
8 GB Ram
Win 7

I did loads of tinkering to maximize the performance thx to this site

For W10

1 Like

Woah, you are very resourceful. Hopefully the Indian rupee gets a lot stronger in the future. I would rather have India as a superpower over China. India would be a lot more moral…

1 Like

Playing VAL for a week almost, no issues detected

For those of you who experienced issues after using the anti cheat, did delete it helped you tackling them ?

not gonna lie to you chief, how bout neither lol

not to say my own country has no red on their ledger of course

how bout they both fix their problem of contributing to the VAST MAJORITY of pollution and then we can start having them in the conversation?

pollution? What? I don’t understand the context.