Valkyrie is Simply.....Useless

As we all know by now, our beloved blonde angel, Mercy, was reworked sometime around September 2017. However, she was outrageously powerful and needed to be nerfed a bit, even as a someone who mains Mercy, I knew this. The buffs came in hot… but it all went severely downhill when the cast time was introduced into Valkyrie. When the cast time was inserted into her ultimate it basically made the ultimate useless. I now only use valkyrie to run away from danger at this point, as 60HP a second isn’t going to save my team from ultimates and my 30% boost isn’t going to make the enemy team die particularly easier, and rezz is no longer instant or doubled either. All you do is try to heal as far away as humanly possible and keep yourself from dying at a mediocre 15 seconds of being a giant, hilariously noticeable target int he sky. Hell, some enemy players might even us their ults to shut you down by yourself cause they feel the need to. At this point my favorite hero has become my least favorite hero. She isn’t fun anymore and I can’t stand being yelled at whenever I get shot in the face while rezzing. “I can’t believe you didn’t pull that rezz off.” “God you’re garbage! Move a little.” At this point people are even telling me to switch of Mercy when a few weeks ago all they did was scream at me if I didn’t. RIP Schutzengel. I hope you get better soon.

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Feedback Thread Continued Part II] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018