Upgraded to Windows 11, Overwatch Unplayable Now, HELP!

Hi so I just updated my pc to Windows 11 and now Overwatch is unplayable! It’s become very laggy with low fps and the sound is crackling and stuttering.

Before I had no issues, very smooth fps of 130-144 at all times, now it’s at around 30-40. It’s unplayable and the crackling sound is especially unbearable.

I upgraded the Nvidia driver to the latest version (496.13 GRD) and that did nothing. I also deleted Nahimic Audio and that didn’t do anything either. Is there anything I can do to fix this?? Please help!

My specs:
MSI Infinite S desktop
Intel i5-10400F
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Super

Windows 11 is a new operating system that has been recently released, so there may not be official support yet for Overwatch. I have also heard of widespread performance issues for most games. The only recommended piece of advice I can give is to try uninstalling and reinstalling Overwatch from scratch. If that does not work, you may need to consider to reverting to Windows 10 (which you can do from the Windows Update panel within a short time of upgrading to Windows 11).

1 Like

First, you downloaded a new operating system that is in testing.

Second, your specs do not fit the requirements.

I downloaded win 11 yesterday, I have 0 problems yet!
but as already someone said, your requirements are not the best :confused:

im play at 144 fps en my 6700k with 980 gtx
her requirement are nice

1 Like

This is just objectively false, a hex core i5 is well above the i3 minimum requirement and a 1660 super is 236% better than the recommended GPU.

Downloading a new OS and complaining about issues though is on them.

1 Like

Windows 11 hasn’t landed on the spec requirements/recommendations page, so I’m not sure if it’s officially supported or not. Since it just launched 21 days ago, we may need to wait for information from Blizzard’s development team.

Windows recommends a 30 series a belive

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.