Updating blizzard agent

first ow was saying waiting for another update when there wasnt? so i did followed all the guides to get rid of possible corrupted files. Now i cant even install bnet client or overwatch its stuck on updating bliz agent at around 75 percent. I love blizzard

Try the steps available here:

That’s not part of a guide, it’s a response to another user from 1 day ago, and contains more information than the Support documentation.

just followed everything in that post for the (lost track) time and i still cant install anything

Netgirl,

If you’re still having problems after following that post, we need to do some digging to find out why it’s still giving you issues. We can try to check for network errors by using a winMTR test - since you might not be getting to our patch services properly and that post handles just about everything else. If you’re still having this problem, please create a WinMTR test which catches a this failure to patch. Use this to run the test in the host blank, instead of the IP in the test:

us.patch.battle.net

You want to run the the test until you catch one of these patch problems. Once you’ve caught one red handed, run the test for about 5 more minutes, then export it and post the results here. This will let us look for problems between your house and our servers which may cause this.

If you have problems with posting it due to a link error, go ahead and copy paste this into your next post, and replace “WinMTR goes here” with your test.

~~~~
WinMTR goes here
~~~~

pastebin (dot) com/APjEj64h

There is some severe instability between your PC and router right now. If you haven’t yet, power cycle your connection, and if you’re on wifi, swap to ethernet. If it’s still happening after you’re on ethernet, run another winMTR while wired in so we can look for more issues.

that test was done wired and steam installs updates just fine.

If that was done wired, there’s something wrong with your router most likely. You shouldn’t have 25 ms average latency over an ethernet cable - it’s usually 1 MS unless your cable is coiled a bunch or you’re running your cable an obscenely long way (like if the router is down 3 flights of stairs to the lead apocalypse shelter in the mansion you live in.) If the power cycle didn’t work for you, swap the router and you’ll probably be fine.

I can’t speak for what’s going on with steam vs our app, but even if you were to get everything installed with that kind of connection quality, you’d have a pretty poor experience. If you’re still having problems after swapping the router, same deal, get us a new winMTR and we’ll give it another look!