(updated) No but Seriously about stuff in about a hour or 2

Well yeah, they system to do faster hotfix balance patches broke. This upcoming patch fixes that.

Bill Warnecke, Why Hotfix Balance Patching took till Dec 12

1 Like

Workshop coming back pls

1 Like

Like fixing matchmaking so the good support players stop feeling punished for being good by matching them with bad players where its neigh impossible to carry as a support

The matchmaking is bad, because they are dumbing it down for speed. Because they are compensating for a lack of Support players.

Fixing Supports fixes Queue Times.
And that allows more strict matchmaking.

2 Likes

Could you say that the season 2 gameplay trailer is basically mainly the mythic skin reveal and battlepass theme reveal?

2 Likes

Depends how short it is and how much they actually reveal

No matter what people say, I think it will be great. In the Q&A they talked about up to 15 changes they want to do and remember that Brig gets a new ult also. I don’t really care about skins, but I hope the next BP has more stuff in it that I want. Lets hope they give support some love.

I am pretty excited :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I expect absolutely nothing and still anticipate being disappointed.

3 Likes

We will probably get a new “Season Theme” like cyberpunk for the first one, where we then get the mythic skin and maybe one more legendary of that theme in the pass with all other legendaries to be for 19 bucks in the shop!
I love it!

1 Like

A construction theme for the BP would be interesting, thematic because the game is still under construction/unfinished

Foreman Torbjorn
Compactor Bastion (Wall-E, anyone?)
Bulldozer Orisa

1 Like

Yes, I too am wondering what the season 2 battle pass theme will be that is ignored for 90% of the battle pass. :smile:

2 Likes

Honestly I just want an event that sticks to the theme, and not have random themes mixed in like Season 1 did.

I do get that cyberpunk was the theme for “Season 1” not just “1st Battlepass” but it was still disappointing.
Even if not everything in the pass is cyberpunk themed, there definitely should be more.
Even some cyberpunk themed epics would have been nice.

Forest Ranger Cassidy came out of nowhere…… (like most forest Ranger things actually.)

Honestly felt like there was some hidden joke around this event

Actually matchmaking is bad, because its primary function is to ensure even the players who are incapable of earning their wins, can get wins, so they dont rage quit and take their money to other games…

You cant be good ow and be stupid, but the stupid people are drastically more likely to spend $20 on a skin…

So they need measures to make sure those wont get stomped all the time…

Which partly why we see such disparity between sides from matchmaking. As its trying to feed wins those players who cant earn them.

Of course they never realize this, and as a result over time they begin to think there good and know how play…

This is the exact reason why overwatch has such an abnormally high amout of egotistical players who think they are better than they actually are, because they get carried by matchmaking

No significant support changes will be a huge hit to my motivation to play.

I gave OW2 supports a chance. I have the Medic title.

But enough is enough.

1 Like

What new content?

Dark sky KingsRow?
New skins for 20$?

Blizzard keeps disappointing.

All of the other OW1 content they removed?
-Workshop
-LFG
-Stay as Group
-Priority Passes
-Edorsement of enemies / rewards for giving endorsements

I want it to be amazing…

But i have played blizzard games since the human vs orc’s in the school library… So i know it will be the most tone deaf, clueless, mess… with a few hopeful things…

It actually kinda hurts knowing this…

Much loves, my fellow support main… I hope they don’t tell us to wait till season 4.

1 Like