(updated) Bronze tank/support looking to join or form a team

~1100 SR on tank, ~1250 on support. I can play all day on weekends and late in the afternoon most weekdays. Can play most of the day all the week for the next two weeks. I’d prefer to play tank but can flex to play support or be stuck on it. just don’t put me on DPS please. I can make callouts to some extent. Nothing brilliant, but from what I hear it’s better than none.

If possible, looking to join a team that

• understands the meta better than I do (not hard, literally just what the meta heroes are and how they work together)
  • some type of coaching or something (I would have no idea how that would work so i’m not expecting it)
  • an occasional fun time. I don’t care what it is. Just a fun chat, some weird conversation during setup time on control, throwing in quickplay for laughs. I don’t need this all the time, just once a month or something. I know that’s a lot to demand, but honestly, I get tired of all business all the time and just need a tiny break.

Those three things, I know, choosing beggars, but I don’t need any of those. Just hoping for it.

If you’re interested in applying for being a member of a new team I might be forming, for whatever reason, the rules are simple. Before reading those, yes, there was another team made a while back. That one had issues and fell apart. I tried to delete the post but I didn’t have permission to delete my own post, so if you could flag it down, I’d appreciate it. Anyway, the rules.

• You must be below 1500SR. Sorry, but silvers are silvers, not bronze.
    -Smurfs are not allowed to be players on the team. A position for coaching may be availible if you desperately want on the team as a smurf. (get ready for the choosing beggars part 2) Unfortunately, coaching is purely voluntary as there is no money to pay coaches with.
    -Have a role in mind. The last thing the team needs is seven flex players and when the leader asks who wants what role, no one cares what they get.

I’d much prefer to be asked to join an existing team than create a new one again, but I can make another one. If need be. Hopefully not.
Benny#12869 battletag, Benny8a#1229 on discord.