[UPDATED] Being treated as a new player

Same here. Only ever played on Xbox. Account with blizzard was already connected and I can’t merge. Lost at least $100 of cosmetics and hundreds of hours of game time. I used to really enjoy overwatch 1

This happen to me too. I put a ticket in, but no reply so far.

Same issue for me, been listening to my friends play comp while I can’t cause the game thinks im new. Hopefully devs can fix this, would be extremely discouraging to restart

Dude same, i got it on switch, did farmed everything, and now i got nothing
Account merge button is there, but non responding to click

i mean YEAH??? Blizzard has been COMPLETELY silent about this.

Same thing is happening to me on xbox very frustrating

I also got wiped, i hope they care enough to fix this

The same thing happened to me. Spent a lot of money on this game and poured hours into it getting a bunch of Golden Weapons and now I have nothing to show for it. Here’s hoping they fix this soon.

Same exact issue here as I am also an Xbox player and have been playing Overwatch since it’s initial release. Really debating if I’ll return if this doesn’t get fixed as I’ve also wasted numerous hours of my life playing the original and gathering skins. I’m certain this issue will be fixed within the next few days/weeks … but in the event it doesn’t Blizzard you’ve lost another loyal player whose been playing your games since WoW Vanilla

Having the exact same issue- Only ever played OW1 on Xbox, definitely had my xbox account and battlenet linked, and when I did manage to login to the game one time I had none of my cosmetics or stats from the first game. Heroes are locked and it won’t let me play anything other than the tutorial.

Have they even acknowledged this issue?

1 Like

Yeah, same for me. How it’s fixed soon. All my golden guns and skins. :sob: And I can’t play my main man bastion :frowning:

I have the exact same thing happening to me and idk what to do or how to get help

Same for me… This needs to be fixed or I’m not playing at all

Kinda… They’ve addressed “some” items not showing up but not whole account wipes.
They know though, the entire forum is people complaining about it. I wish they’d say SOMETHING. Anything.

1 Like

Yea me to. I’ve been playing since OW1 beta and now I’m treated like I’m a new player. I’ve only played on ps4/ps5 never any other consoles. Everything was fine when I played OW2 beta. I’m really getting worried about my stuff and the fact that they haven’t said anything yet.

got home from 10 hrs of work , sat in queue while i cooked and such, 3 hrs later everything is locked and can’t do anything about it, so ya… wasted time

Same here!
Wish they would just address it, mistakes happen expecially in big launches like this but the total neglection feels EXTRA harsh for some reason.

1 Like

Exact same story for me. Tried contacting support over 24h ago with no response.

Same. Absolutely everything gone. Glad I didnt spend any money on this yet. Won’t play unless it’s fixed. I will not start over.