Update - Junkertown Disabled and ETA for restoral

Hiya folks,

We have temporarily disabled Junkertown in all queues queues due to a bug that was causing graphic performance issues. Our goal is to re-enable the map, along with Torbjorn and Bastion, with our next planned update on October 25th

Our apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your continued support

59 Likes

a 6 day window where overwatch is fun again

33 Likes

dang how long is it then, 16 days of no bastion? oh yea bring back lootboxes

43 Likes

This game is a mess ngl

81 Likes

Thank you for the communication about the map, along with the update regarding Bastion and Torbjorn. :slight_smile:

49 Likes

How many bugs is this game gonna have?
Almost as if it was rushed or something

43 Likes

thats lit when y’all gonna buff sym

(or admit to / explain nerfing her turrets by 25% without saying so in any patch notes)

17 Likes

So like… can bastion have his hitbox reduced by a tiny bit while in recon mode?

Just sayin’

7 Likes

Was the bug also about the lobbies that were just locked spawns that people couldn’t get out of? I had gotten into a few lobbies like that where all you could do was leave the game. It was kind of weird. It only happened to me on Junkertown but it happened to me like 4 times the other day.

1 Like

More things being disabled. This game just keeps making me sadder and sadder.

15 Likes

What was up with Junkertown? I had no problems with it on Xbox.

3 Likes

do you guys have any update on top 500 leaderboards being bugged for some players that are eligible yet not on the leaderboard

1 Like

are we still ignoring the fact anyone can walk through mei wall?

12 Likes

Another map down. rip.

2 Likes

It would be cool if y’all forgot to fix the bastion “bug” it was completely fair and funny.

4 Likes

im still banned bc of the achievement bug! pls fix!

2 Likes

Oh no, a map thats really good for snipers is out of the map pool… Anyways…

Torb and Bastion main/onetricks rejoice, they are returning soon. Everyone else, despair.

3 Likes

I’m sad that Bastion will not return sooner, but at least we have a date now which I appreciate.

But in the future if another hero is disabled for a long period of time, please keep them enabled in vs AI at the very least so the people who main that hero can at least still play them somewhere.

7 Likes

Funny how americans only care for themselves. If they would bring back lootboxes, Overwatch wouldnt be allowed to be played in Europe. Same thing happened to Diablo Immortal. Why dont the haters just move on? Stop spreading your hate. Grow yourself and move on <3 let us have fun If you cant have fun in life, dont ruin it for others

1 Like