[Update: Fix for all platforms is out] FPS drops after 1.38.0.2 update | Main tracking thread

I don’t now if English is your native language but maybe you could proof read your post and change it to actually make sense?

Yeah that’s it, blizzard doesn’t “love us” because people are complaining the game has been unplayable since the summer games patch.

This does not fix teammates spamming Hello, need healing, changing heroes, ppl leaving or joining game, etc. there’s a million other things that cause it to still happen. It does slightly reduce it though I guess. The biggest problem is teammates using the communication wheel though unfortunately which you cannot stop.

Yes. It happens to me aswell. They need to fix this. Never had this issue before!

Still not fixed this game breaking bug with their lazy ‘summer event.’

There is not a single competitive looking for GRP on EU since this patch broke their own game GG Blizz.

Even turning off chat only works for a short while before its starts stuttering in game.

I suggest you remove the Summer Games patch Blizzard and go fix it, I dont know anyone who’d miss it, its your most lacklustre effort yet.

Hey folks we have a fix for this issue now and we’re working on the schedule for rolling it out. For console players the update is in certification and we hope to release it on Monday at the latest, if things go well it’s possible we’ll have the update tomorrow. For PC players we’re trying to release later today. We greatly prefer to update all platforms at the same time but given the impact of this bug we’re going to roll this update out as soon as it is ready for each platform.

31 Likes

cool. PTR doesn’t lag btw.

So potentially another 4 days of unplayability if your on console.

PC MASTER RACE BOii

1 Like

Blockquote
Hey folks we have a fix for this issue now and we’re working on the schedule for rolling it out. For console players the update is in certification and we hope to release it on Monday at the latest, if things go well it’s possible we’ll have the update tomorrow. For PC players we’re trying to release later today. We greatly prefer to update all platforms at the same time but given the impact of this bug we’re going to roll this update out as soon as it is ready for each platform.

Thank you for the thorough update. Can you provide the community with insight into what caused the bug and how it slipped through QA?

Finally, thank you. :smiley:

EDIT:
Update for PC is out! ~700 MB.

EDIT 2:
FIXED!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thats unfortunate.
When youre playing on a bare bones system things like this just lock you out of the game :confused:

That’s a big f you to console. You guys need to think of a better way to roll out these patches. Console players overall are treated like garbage, I understand the delay because MS/Sony bureaucracy, but that doesn’t feel fair.

4 Likes

But this is not their fault. These are silly ideas of Sony and Microsoft.

So are we getting any extension for summer games Reaper epic skin because of this, or is console just hooped?

1 Like

The patch did not fix the issue for me on PC. Anyone else have the same problem?

5 Likes

Maybe read again, please.

If it’s tomorrow, great! If not, I would like an answer to my question.

1 Like

The update didn’t fix anything ):

2 Likes

I patched it but its still huge fps drops its not stable for me. When i enter game fps is changing between 80-144 like crazzzzy and a few mins later its stable to 144 again but after 2 games its getting same again. what is this issue really