Update - Delayed Twitch Drops Beta Access (27 APRIL)

ill say this one more time Andy. I have had both connections secured since 4/26/2022. I claimed the drop 6 HOURS ago. Still nothing. can you confirm it will be fixed? i need to sleep i have been awake for SO LONG to do this.

3 Likes

I have had my battle.net linked on twitch.tv for awhile (the prime drops worked no problem) but I didnt link them together from battle.nets end until earlier in the evening. will I still be able to get access within the next hour or is that a special case that will take a bit longer? Thank you for all the help you have been providing today! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

5 hour gang here. Had my bnet account connected before the drop went live. Still not seeing beta option after launcher and pc restart. Also tried downloading the beta launcher but to no avail.

This makes me feel a little better. Kind of sad I put in the effort to watch 4 hours of a Twitch livestream only to be sitting here without access to the game. Definitely not the best foot to start out on.

4 Likes

5 hour gang here. :frowning:

hey i have been waiting 5 and a half hours so if you could let me in so I could play with my friends it would be greatly appreciated I also have my battle net and twitch linked up

I have my accounts linked on twitch and battle.net since 4 but I still donā€™t have access

also in the 5+ hour gang. accounts are linked. been staying patient though. appreciate you for fielding the chaos and staying kind today andy :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

6 hour gang! Iā€™m gonna give up on playing tonight, I have to work overnight and was kinda hoping to just start the download. Oh well. Hopefully I can play later.

in the 6 hour gang here :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I linked up everything and claimed the drop on twitch about 5 hours ago, nothing available on my end. Anyone able to assist on this? Thank you!

Thanks for the update at least. It is about to be 6 hours for me just waiting, and I made sure everything was linked last night.

yea 5 hours here as well really hope its ready tomorrow been dying to play the beta even tho i play i console mainly. both accounts are linked to each other. thanks for the updates tho.

Iā€™m at my 6th hour and made sure all battle.net is linked to my twitch. Same goes for my twitch linked to my battle.net. At some point when the does the redeem codes stop rolling out? It really feels like the people that have the drop arenā€™t gonna get a chance to get access to the beta. An estimate should have been done. This really isnā€™t blizzards first rodeo on this problem.

6 Hoursā€¦ still nothing

1 Like

really trying hard not to start throwing insults !!! patience is on cooldown!!!

Literally was one of the first to opt-in, didnā€™t get the access. Then was one of the first to claim the twitch drop, and after 5 hours, still NOTHING. This getting ridiculous, are all of you out your mind there ??? Thereā€™s literally no reason as to why everyone I know got the access as soon as they claimed the drop, while Iā€™m still stuck after FIVE hours. If thereā€™s an issue with my account then please let me know. (and yes, Battle net is connected to twitch, while twitch is connected to battle net)

5 Likes

its been six hours for me, friends who have claimed later than me have access to the beta. Why is access not given to some people who have connected, watched, and claimed before others who did it later??

4 Likes

Tossing my name into the hat.

I claimed my drop before all of my friends. Connected on both Twitch and Battle.net, and I am the only one of my friends not playing the Beta right now. Is there any update?